Reviews for A Moment Changes Everything
CapriSunnyD chapter 21 . 12/10/2019
I've had about all I can stomach. From the absolutely ridiculous 'Andy and Alex' drama, to the obnoxious Peter and Charlotte, the Cullen's and now the Wolves... Did you have a drama checklist next to you while you wrote this?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2019
Leather is cruelty and unnecessary. Let's save the Amazon
celajwhitney chapter 18 . 9/9/2019
it looks like the boys had a good time taking out the trash. it was so gross it was great, they got what they deserved.
laurasiobhan chapter 11 . 9/4/2019
This is very well written and paced excellently. Beyond that I live in Syracuse, NY and I love that it’s mentioned. Looking forward to the rest of this story!
Crystalena chapter 10 . 7/3/2019
Sooooo good!
anytito chapter 34 . 5/23/2019
Excelente historia, de principio a fin, de las mejores historias de Jasper y Bella. Me encantó porque está Bella era una mujer valiente y no la pobrecita débil de siempre. Te felicito, muy buena escribiendo.
Raven J. Haile chapter 34 . 3/23/2019
I loved this, and Andy was a sweet addition. :3
maipigen chapter 34 . 2/10/2019
great story i wish there was more lol thanks for sharing
suziq968 chapter 13 . 12/18/2018
I had to look because it was just too funny and holy crow, they actually exist. Jasper action figure at Twilight-New-Moon-Action-Figure/dp/B003335CKO. Laughed my ass off!
mfaerie32 chapter 34 . 11/9/2018
I truly enjoyed the story. I was pleasantly surprised at the Andy/Eddie pairing. Didn't seem as weird as I briefly thought it would be at first. The ending didn't feel rushed, you paced it & cleaned up all loose ends. I love the relationship you created between Rose & Bella. I enjoyed their slow progression of closeness instead of the instant friendship so many fics give them. It seemed a lot more realistic. I was very happy that it was Bella that ended Vicky. And I thought the 'tattoo' was inspired. ) Thanks for an enjoyable read.
mfaerie32 chapter 33 . 11/9/2018
What was her 'body art'? The only visual I have is bite marks from the center of her back down the back of her arms. Which doesn't make sense as a pattern to me. /
mfaerie32 chapter 32 . 11/9/2018
I highly doubt that Bella would be able to take Peter or Jasper down in a fight after that little bit of training. It's highly unrealistic, especially with their time in Maria's army.

I didn't review in previous chapters because I've been chewing through it, but I love how you combined Bella & Malcolm's powers to not only help Alice, but to punish Edward. That was very inventive. I don't think I've seen that in a Twilight Fic before.
mfaerie32 chapter 22 . 11/5/2018
I'm glad someone else thought of Rosalie's bitterness & regret the same way I did. She would have died after what Royce & his friends did to her. Her Human life was OVER at that point. Carlisle gave her a second chance & gave her the opportunity to find Emmett. To continuously bitch & whine over what could have been & how she didn't want this life always made me want to punch her, because I can't even imagine how much it hurt Emmett everytime she complained.
Jasper-Damon's Princess chapter 34 . 10/31/2018
This is one of my favourite stories ever!
I've read a lot but I love this one xx
~ Belle
mfaerie32 chapter 9 . 10/25/2018
One outfit at a thrift shop cost her $50 freakin dollars? Holy hell, I could get a weeks worth of clothes for that price at a thrift shop here.
2,798 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »