Reviews for A Moment Changes Everything
Robin.D chapter 7 . 12/14/2020
Good thing Jasper was at her work to help her }:‑) good chapter -
Robin.D chapter 6 . 12/14/2020
Her friends getting meaner than more drugs he's doing that sucks :'( good chapter :-):,-):,-):,-)
Angellovee chapter 12 . 12/14/2020
I have to admit, I love Jackson Rathbone but I’ve only ever thought of a long blonde haired Alex Pettyfer as the true Jasper. This chapter only made that better! Wowza! Google Alex Pettyfer with long hair if you’d like to join me in this visual.
Jasper is just amazing. Finally Bella has met her equal. You have your first love and then you have your first adult relationship. Jasper for the win!
I hope he buys this place.
Robin.D chapter 5 . 12/13/2020
Good chapter :,-):,-):,-):,-):,-)
Robin.D chapter 4 . 12/13/2020
Good chapter :-):-):,-):,-)
Guest chapter 26 . 12/10/2020
I am so god damn sick of Bella and jasper feeling fucking guilty for every god damn thing! My god are they going to feel guilty for fucking covid next?!
Robin.D chapter 3 . 12/12/2020
That was a good chapter :-):-):-):,-) and the story Saving Bella is a good story to :-):-)
Robin.D chapter 2 . 12/12/2020
That was a good chapter :-):-)
Robin.D chapter 1 . 12/12/2020
Good chapter :-)
MiccaF chapter 34 . 12/3/2020
Absolutely completely loved this story
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 34 . 12/1/2020
I loved this story! The little twist in the epilogue about Edward was great!
dooweee chapter 24 . 11/14/2020
This is quite scary considering I’m currentky reading this while covid is happening globally
LdyJulanna chapter 34 . 10/6/2020
I really really really like this one. I think that discovered the pairing. I actually prefer Jasper/Bella to Canon Edward I mean because come on he always was a little bit too controlling and stalker-ish for my liking. I purposely thought that the whole thing was a little too Romeo and Juliet-esque with fangs or would that be venom. I don't know his whole attitude sort of offended me and I thought it was giving off a not so good vibe for young girls, but being a history buff that I am with Jasper's torture back story I find much more interesting anyway, thank you for the fic
Emo4 chapter 34 . 8/11/2020
I truly enjoyed your story! I also followed up on some of your recommended stories. I do get frustrated when I find ff has pulled a story for whatever reason some asshat came up with, last time I checked there was a rating system and if someone doesn't like something they can simply ignore it. freedom of speech and all... just saying! Mainly because your beta has had a lot pulled, good well written works, maybe not everyone's taste but to each their own. ANYWAY, Thank you for sharing this story. I really enjoyed it!
Emo4 chapter 16 . 8/9/2020
I never review after every chapter, but I thought I would just say I'm am really enjoying this story. I've been reading straight through... I'll pop back up at the last chapter, but thanks for sharing your wonderful story.
2,821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »