Reviews for A Moment Changes Everything
Thanks a lot!
Lemonmelons chapter 34 . 6/24/2020
Thanks so much!
Jezidca chapter 8 . 5/20/2020
Can I ask you for a picture of her hairstyle she did for work?
Frugalfrog chapter 24 . 4/17/2020
“Not saying another flu epidemic is impossible”

This didn’t age well.
Whimsical Rain chapter 34 . 4/9/2020
Love it
WhiskeyStraight chapter 15 . 3/10/2020
Blast it all. I suffered through the unnecessary Andy drama and assume there's more but Alice? No, cannot.
HeatherMarie29 chapter 34 . 2/8/2020
One of the best stories I've read on here thank you for amazing story
rachel625 chapter 34 . 12/20/2019
This has been a great story! I hated all the things that Bella had to go through but I loved the strong person she became because of that! I definitely didn't see Andy and Edward together at the end!lol
CapriSunnyD chapter 21 . 12/10/2019
I've had about all I can stomach. From the absolutely ridiculous 'Andy and Alex' drama, to the obnoxious Peter and Charlotte, the Cullen's and now the Wolves... Did you have a drama checklist next to you while you wrote this?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2019
Leather is cruelty and unnecessary. Let's save the Amazon
celajwhitney chapter 18 . 9/9/2019
it looks like the boys had a good time taking out the trash. it was so gross it was great, they got what they deserved.
laurasiobhan chapter 11 . 9/4/2019
This is very well written and paced excellently. Beyond that I live in Syracuse, NY and I love that it’s mentioned. Looking forward to the rest of this story!
Crystalena chapter 10 . 7/3/2019
Sooooo good!
anytito chapter 34 . 5/23/2019
Excelente historia, de principio a fin, de las mejores historias de Jasper y Bella. Me encantó porque está Bella era una mujer valiente y no la pobrecita débil de siempre. Te felicito, muy buena escribiendo.
Raven J. Haile chapter 34 . 3/23/2019