Reviews for Friends with Benefits
Jiggy079 chapter 32 . 6/2
Decided I better leave a review!
Absolutely loved every chapter of this story, the relationship between Rock and Revy was done really well and in-character. All the arcs had lots of good content and I really liked how you finished off the last one! Definitely one of the best stories I've read in a long time!
Gavin chapter 32 . 2/24
Best fucking fan fic ever.
JEA3996 chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
I just finished the show and just started reading
JEA3996 chapter 32 . 11/12/2016
I just finished the show and everything you wrote I pictured perfectly in my head too. Would love to see the show continue where you began and end. Awesome
Guest chapter 17 . 10/18/2016
Man your amazing
I Hope this series goes on forever
Guest chapter 16 . 10/18/2016
bro why did you apologize?
Frank chapter 32 . 9/25/2016
I have to say, this was so well written that it honestly felt like it was from the actual Black Lagoon story itself!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/1/2016
I just found this two days ago. Fantastic job you ended my favorite anime for me exactly the way I wanted it to end. Thank you.
Lightingboy5 chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
make a squal
ARogueGambit7 chapter 32 . 6/30/2016
I finished "Black Lagoon" last night, and, starved for more, went trolling for good fic to pick up the slack.

I discovered yours around this time yesterday, and have beasted through the entire thing. Now, I'm gonna go read it again.

Quite simply put, it's flawless.

Beginning to end, without a single exception, it is as good as the series itself. Not only is every line of dialogue perfectly in character, every bit as funny and raw as the show itself, but the way you position them, the way they deliver the lines, makes picturing them a joy. Your knowledge of weapons, the kinds of jobs they take, the background of every character - perfection. I reacted the exact way to your bringing in fan favorites like Chang, Shenhua, and Balalaika as I do in the actual series - because, in every single respect, they talked, behaved, MOVED as they do in the series.

The bringing together of Rock and Revvy was incredible, utterly THEM, and in no way forced. I also appreciated the nod to Chang/Balalaika (adore them) as well as the manner of speech of every peripheral character - again, it has the same sense of authenticity as the show.

Sheer badassery, from beginning to end, this fic has basically saved me from end-of-an-anime slump. I thank you for it, congratulate you for it, and will be reading it time and again.

Truly, truly, magnificent work.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/15/2016
One of the few good fictions.. Think you can Make another done what based on the manga?
Ricknarok chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
"How's about a shiny dick that cums lead, Rowan?" Best line I've ever heard in any fanfiction hahaha
Baka chapter 32 . 5/29/2016
I over all enjoyed the story, it was entertaining and I would love to see other fan fictions like this one.
Vherstinae chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
I just found this story and it makes me smile so big. I love Black Lagoon and I think that Rock and Revy make a fantastic couple.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2016