Reviews for Friends with Benefits
COBRASTEVE chapter 7 . 5/17
Wow, this is seriously good I gotta say. Its like meeting the characters but in writing. You really have the way of Black Lagoon! I love this story
Zero-Tails317 chapter 12 . 4/25
That last line has me reeling!
Jazz-Likes-Fiction chapter 32 . 4/21
Loved it! This is probably one of the best Rock and Revy stories I have read. I love how you stayed true to their characters but tweaked it a little to make it romantic. Of course I love all the sex they have (the sexual tension in the anime was obvious). Great job and loved it!
Balls chapter 32 . 3/28
Wow this guy got talent ...wish a second season lol
henchman213 chapter 32 . 1/23
It's night.. morning soon. Been reading this one without a stop. Great characterizations and interactions, what else can a man ask for. Great work !
Cezzz chapter 32 . 1/16
Great story, great writing skills. Only minor rare mistakes, like "their free now" when it should be "they're free now". (Chapter 32.)

I read the whole story in one day, I'd say you're on the top 1% of the writers in .

Kudos to you.

Best regards,

Cezzz
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 17 . 1/11
I'm glad you kept going after this chapter. Rock's proposal was both unexpected and touching. I do love the way they got married. Dutch is the greatest.
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 16 . 1/10
This was also another chapter of pure love. Rock's second kill. Even though it wasn't cold blood like Revy and the rest of Black Lagoon are capable of, he'd wanted it. It's still merciful like the last kill, but in this one there's no conscience dragging him down and there's no prep involved. He slowly becoming a true pirate. I also like that this is another major emotional thing they did together.
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 11 . 1/8
I think this version is fine. I think this is a very interesting, but very Rock-like, way for Rock to make his first kill. He's a fixer. He has a conscience. It makes sense that his first kill would be to spare a young girl a life of torment. I like how Dutch and Revy were there to get him through it. They really do care about him. Unfortunately he has to pay for it, but I know it was worth it for him.
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 5 . 1/7
I'm rereading this story. This story is perfect. The sex portions are hot without being overly detailed or nasty. Most of all you have the best usage of other languages. You write what they're literally saying instead of using italics, but you also don't flood the sorry with that duologue. This is one of my favorite moments in the story. Rock is just full of surprises. Also it was just an intense moment.
Raigat chapter 32 . 12/13/2014
One of the best fanfiction stories I've ever read! Excellent work.
Kitsuyuki chapter 17 . 11/28/2014
Man i fucking love this series, i know you probably finished this by now, but as of now, i'm really enjoying this, and that last scene with that make shift matrimony i can just imagine, Dutch, this big hulking black man, who was in "naaaam", just waking up to this loud ass knocking and him getting up his his like camo pj's and shuffling towards the door without his glasses and opening it with eyes like these "3-3", and being all like, "what?" and seeing his three subordinates one looking tired as hell with the same "3-3" eyes, one dressed up all fancy and looking ecstatic as hell, or at least the most he's seen her, and the other most likely looking awkward and apologetic, i really like what you got here.
TheSoulReader chapter 23 . 11/6/2014
The characterization of all the characters is great, but I am madly in love with Shenghua right now.

Fanfuckingtastic story
Pyromania101 chapter 17 . 10/21/2014
...This has got to be the funniest wedding I've seen/read since Marcy and Jeff in "Married... With Children," though at least this one ended better.
Team Rockets Val chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Oooooh...
"... rock spoke Spanish."
rock: *troll face*