Reviews for Friends with Benefits
Man your amazing
I Hope this series goes on forever
bro why did you apologize?
Frank chapter 32 . 9/25
I have to say, this was so well written that it honestly felt like it was from the actual Black Lagoon story itself!
I just found this two days ago. Fantastic job you ended my favorite anime for me exactly the way I wanted it to end. Thank you.
Lightingboy5 chapter 2 . 8/4
make a squal
ARogueGambit7 chapter 32 . 6/30
I finished "Black Lagoon" last night, and, starved for more, went trolling for good fic to pick up the slack.

I discovered yours around this time yesterday, and have beasted through the entire thing. Now, I'm gonna go read it again.

Quite simply put, it's flawless.

Beginning to end, without a single exception, it is as good as the series itself. Not only is every line of dialogue perfectly in character, every bit as funny and raw as the show itself, but the way you position them, the way they deliver the lines, makes picturing them a joy. Your knowledge of weapons, the kinds of jobs they take, the background of every character - perfection. I reacted the exact way to your bringing in fan favorites like Chang, Shenhua, and Balalaika as I do in the actual series - because, in every single respect, they talked, behaved, MOVED as they do in the series.

The bringing together of Rock and Revvy was incredible, utterly THEM, and in no way forced. I also appreciated the nod to Chang/Balalaika (adore them) as well as the manner of speech of every peripheral character - again, it has the same sense of authenticity as the show.

Sheer badassery, from beginning to end, this fic has basically saved me from end-of-an-anime slump. I thank you for it, congratulate you for it, and will be reading it time and again.

Truly, truly, magnificent work.
One of the few good fictions.. Think you can Make another done what based on the manga?
Ricknarok chapter 4 . 6/4
"How's about a shiny dick that cums lead, Rowan?" Best line I've ever heard in any fanfiction hahaha
Baka chapter 32 . 5/29
I over all enjoyed the story, it was entertaining and I would love to see other fan fictions like this one.
Vherstinae chapter 8 . 4/17
I just found this story and it makes me smile so big. I love Black Lagoon and I think that Rock and Revy make a fantastic couple.
ahsoei chapter 32 . 4/12
Finally done reading this piece of art (y). The 'wedding' is my favourite part. Didn't expect the amount of lemons, though.
WindStar27 chapter 32 . 4/9
I greatly enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it. Should I add this to the follow lost, or are you really final done with it, this time?
WindStar27 chapter 18 . 4/8
I love all of your Rock x Revy stories that I've seen, so far (the first being the one about them and Garcia x Roberta (which was all the first and best one I found about them, as well)- called: MalagueƱa Salerosa I think). Anyway, I wanted your opinion on something. I have some ideas fr stories for Black Lagoon... The problem is, I don't know anything much about guns. And also, I'm not as verbally inventive, as Revy is... I think my own personality is a cross between her and Rock's, though leaning more towards him. Meaning, I don't know if i could properly write a story that seems as good as yours. Did you need to do research or something in order to think like them, or something...? I hope you don't mind my asking.
StayBlessed chapter 32 . 4/5
Absolutely amazing. Loved all of it