Reviews for Lips
Lady Melanthe chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I don’t know what I could possibly say that hasn’t already been said other than that this is a wonderful fanfic. I actually didn’t think that anyone could write something so sensual and passionate about just lips without it starting to become repetitive. Nicely done.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Whoa! Nice! It's actually kinda FUNNY to think of Angeal having a lip fixation! Not that I can't see where he's coming from. But lol, he's just so serious. & there're so many facets to Zack. :3 It's just so strange to only focus on one piece.
White-Wings-of-an-Angel chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Wonderful! Inspiring!

I can see the amount off attention and thought you've put for just Angeal thinking about Zack's lips, which I have say are very VERY yummy! So I can't blame Angeal.

I love Angeal, how the way you portrayed him. If only it was a long fic of Angeal portrayed as just that. (:

Angeal is my favourite character in Crisis core, so it's amazing to read him even if it means in sexuality, I'm all for it.

Please read my story of Angeal called Embrace you dreams, if you have the chance could you give me feedback on my own story of him and zack. (:
Ziggy Pasta chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Wow ... that was beautiful. Incredibly well thought out, dramatic, yet was about something so seemingly innocent - Zack's lips. As humans we sometimes get caught up in the bigger, more apparent things - people's bodies, their words, their behavior ... so for Angeal - who is a simple man - to hold Zack in such a high regard for his lips, this really speaks to not only your perfect portrayal of Angeal's character, but for a pureness of love that's been overlooked.

I just recently got into Zangeal (I'm a Clack girl. XD) and this is my second Zangeal piece I've read so far. I'm so glad that I was able to read something so moving so early on in my newfound fandom! Thank you!

-Ziggy Pasta
Kiti Renentine chapter 1 . 2/23/2010 much emotion in such a short piece. 3
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
really beautiful writing
KitsuneBlackFox chapter 1 . 2/23/2010

that was SO cute -
Amarissia chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Oh, you made Zangeal so happy then KO'd them with sad ending! They, and I, still liked it. :)

Angeal: ::smiles, traces Zack's lips::