Reviews for Heart Monitor
I cried and I loved
TrueChiz chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Loved it sooooooo much!
IAmLordAsshatmort chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Awww! I like this. This is good. And you have more. AND YOU HAVE HARRY POTTER. Oh yeah, definitely subscribing to you.
amydyer chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
this is so sad
MaddieManaged chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Did he live? In my hopes he did.

SweettFace chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
You had me in was amazing!
Moviepal chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Such a great story.
jazyk chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
as usual, fantastic ;)

loved it!

Hannah Cha chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
YES! If he had died, then I would have found out where you lived and attacked with pitchforks and torches despite the limit of two hands!
ABC123DoReMiYouAndMe chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I loved it. So much.

You're a good writer. Keep it up. I love your stories. :)
SeddieGirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This made me cry , good story :D
Autistic Writer chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Wow this story was very good :) sad but very good and it could have potential if u kept going on maybe share freddie's side of it :)
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I decided that it was in my best interest to begin with your earliest work and move closer to present. I'll will be moving through the stories in chronological progression of the date published. That is assuming you do not have a specific order you would like me to read them in.

As for this story, wow. I have a difficult time articulating my feelings on it. There are many times that people, and from my experience women, do not understand the depth of pain their simple insults generate in another person. Nothing hurts more than being told you will never be loved, then being told that by the person you hold closest in your heart.

Excellent work Lizzie. You are indeed deserving of the praise most high.
Princess Cruella chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
That was super duper good! I loved it!
madgopher chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Luvin this one so much. I was on the edge ther for a while.