Reviews for Born to be Mine
cassieharmonfuller chapter 1 . 4/3
Please send to me! My email is
Jen chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
It's not because writers owe the readers something. Writers are selfish and use big fandoms to get off on the popularity. The fact that you confess to the story of being original, with original characters with a change of names proves it. Fanfiction is when a writer writes a story based on the story of how the character will act or based around the original plot. You don't owe readers anything, no. But the fact that you used these characters to make you and your friends hard work known? That's nasty. So is every other person that pulled their work to publish. Using us readers who support a specific fandom for fame. Disgusting.
twi nana chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I would like to have the pdf of this... dpkmor at aol dot com cheers
tiamvayne chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Please could you PM me the link for this story I would love to read it! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Can you please email me this story my address is would love to read it
Featherfreak chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
This was great, thanks for making the link so easy to get to.
darkdarc chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I would really appreciate it if you could send me the story my email address is darkdarc15 ymailcom .
if you don't have the time to then I understand. I think you are an amazing writer and I want to thank you for writing stories on fanfiction.
Mary Acosta chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I would love if you can send me this history ... Mi e-mail is mapausinning (arroba)

Just the little summary had me wanting to read more
Keem2129 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Can you please email me born to be mine.
sheriselowe chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Please send me a copy of this story really wanted to read it my email is if it's not too much trouble thanks
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Aw I was really hopping to read this fanfic :\
vamprincess98 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
can you please email me born to be mine. thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Will u send me the story please? My email is
luvedward4ever chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Can I get a copy of this story, thank you.
VaMpIrEgIrL 0423 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013