Reviews for Protection Detail
BnBfanatic chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Reading old NCIS stories - came across this one that I think I read before but I love it! You write Gibbs and Tony perfectly. My only correction is an error that a ton of NCIS FF authors make and it's not a huge deal but can cause confusion. Gibbs' title on the show is LEAD agent (not senior agent) and Tony is his SENIOR agent (rather than Junior agent). :-) I hope you don't mind - I don't mean this as anything rude or negative I promise. :-) I just get confused when some stories call Gibbs "Senior Agent" cz on the show that wld mean Tony. EXCELLENT STORY AND PLOTLINE!
mbj chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
What a great ending!
mbj chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
lol! I love your analogy of Tony seeing himself as Faceman with a little of Murdock being thrown in for good measure! That is spot on! I don't remember if he actually said this on the show or you came up with it yourself but either way, it's brilliant!
Celeste Belle chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
A very good ending to a very good story. Kudos!
Madances chapter 16 . 3/1/2011
Hi, I just read your story again. Good work. Tracy
Krishnaa chapter 17 . 2/26/2011
lOVED THIS ONE TOO...PLEASE WRITE MORE...
Ani19 chapter 17 . 9/4/2010
Great story! Beautifully written! Gorgeous character drawing... fits so good my fantasy and feelings... Thank you for that... Could continue to read this forever!
VJ Riddle chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
A Team and NCIS, by far my two most favorite TV series' ever, and now you're combining them! You're my hero!
Viktorija chapter 17 . 7/31/2010
Loved this story! :) Great job!
Net Sparrow chapter 17 . 6/12/2010
Additional to a really good whump-story you gave great characteristics of Tonys early days at NCIS before Kate and McGee. the interaction of Senior Agent Gibbs and Probie Tony was very well written. And really lots of whump. Excellent story.
Serenity Starke chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
ha ha ha - this was a good chapter. I love the banter between Gibbs and Tony. Very well done.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 17 . 5/16/2010
I enjoyed this fic very much! :D The only thing I was disappointed in was that Abby's great defeat of Mrs. O seemed rather short, but Abby knows what she's doing, too. :D Very nice.

~ Umbrae
WickedBlue chapter 17 . 5/11/2010
Oh my god, Bec, your story is amazing. Great storyline, awesome h/c and some seriously cool dialogues. I so love it.
Sparkiebunny chapter 17 . 4/24/2010
Nice story :) I liked the team interactions and everything was very well-written. Great job! :)
ncismom chapter 17 . 4/2/2010
Great job...looking forward to another story soon!