Reviews for iAm Breakable
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I really liked this. I think you did a great job and I hope to read more from you soon!
TheRavingFangirl chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Just...wow...give me a second... TT~TT

Okay.

Wow. Sad. Extremely, insanley sad.

But beautiful. Extremely, insanley beautiful.

Keep writing :)
affability chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
you know, in the beginning, you could have warned me that this would be incredibly sad, but whatever. this was gorgeous. like insanely poetic and beautiful.

i love how you described sam and freddie's emotions, you got them spot on, and how you described the angst and sadness and despair it was just, like, dripping off the screen.

and now, i have this achey, depressing feeling in my chest and i have no idea how i'm going to get rid of it. and i'm all sad and depressed now, and i can't even hate it because of the beauty of the story.

you just got them spot-on. also, i'd like to ask you something: why the hell are you reading my review? you shouldn't be doing that! what you should be doing is writing another incredible seddie oneshot, to satisfy my seddie-obsessing heart, and i don't even care if it's angst or has a happily ever after, as long as it's sam & freddie and freddie & sam, because they are /that/ awesome.

favoriting~
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Amazing! I loved the angst and you described the emotions so well. And in the end I just felt sorry for Freddie and Sam, and most of all, the shards of their relationship. Beautifully tragic, really.

The only thing I have to point out is your occasional slip in tenses. Most of it was in present tense, but I noticed that you went back to past tense every now and then.

e.g. "Freddie rushes in through the doors"..."So he approached".

I still loved the story, but I found that it made the reading a little less smooth.
ALivingDream chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I loved it :) It was a Romantic-Angst at heart :) I'm was bittersweet and worded well :) I love the ending :D

~xo
seddierox13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Oh my God... This is so beautiful.. I almost cried.
isinkintohearts chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This was so sad.. I loved it.
AshAttack chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
truely breathtaking.
MJ-obsessed95 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
aaw! that was really really moving!

and so so true! well done. :D

MJ-obsessed95.x
Lanter chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Well that certainly was downbeat but it was also well written. Nice job.
acthrower chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
The idea was really good and well represented by this story. Your writing style was insightful and the story as a whole had real depth. The despair that both Sam and Freddie were feeling was very realistic and heartfelt. On the critique front though, there was a ton of story packed into a small amout of writing, so it felt a little rushed at times. When you were trying to symbolize of emphasize something it was a little too much. Like at the end with the cigars and whatnot, that was brilliant, but subtlty goes a long way with things like that.
kurt-york chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
great, sam's thoughts/feelings were well written, good job, it was a great read
Rhiabrey Skye chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Wow that was beautiful. Not critism from me. It was perfect

Love.