Reviews for It Takes Two: A Duet
areyousatisfied chapter 1 . 5/6
MY NEW FAVE HINNY FIC

THAT WAS SO CUTE xx
Vento-del-Sud chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Now as I'm rereading your stories I enjoy more and more the links between all the events. The family line is just great, especially from Harry’s perspective. But I still can’t imagine Harry preparing such a surprise for Ginny. The picnic – yes, but the party… I think he’s a bit too reserved to discuss such news in public before discussing it with Ginny. May be the Weasleys have changed him a bit.
Women also try to keep such things a secret for a while. I wouldn’t be so happy if I were in Ginny’s place. Perhaps she hexed him afterwards. Just a little.
GinnyWeasley12345 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Awwww, this was so funny and so sweet! "'You look silly, Ginny'", lol, but Teddy is sweet. He's one of my fave characters.
Marinka chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
It is so much in Harry's and Ginny's spirit, well done:))) did I miss George and Angelina wedding fic, or there is none yet?
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Awe! This was absolutely, positively adorable! I normally don't care much for 1st person since I think that it can get kind of difficult to do (or maybe that's just me,) but I liked this in 1st person, I think it felt a lot more personal that way.

I loved how you switched between Harry and Ginny's point of views and how you showed them how they did their job. I also loved how you had Harry contact Ginny's family and bring them to the resturant to tell everyone that they were pregnant and how even though Ginny was the one to take the pregnancy test she wasn't the first to know, it was just adorable and a little funny.

I think that everyone's characterization was pretty well written and I loved the way Harry and Ginny acted with one another, I liked how Harry knew that they didn't have a "perfect marriage" and also knew that Ginny would never fight with him in public; I thought that was funny.

There were a few mistakes here and there but nothing major, I really liked this and thought that this was just really sweet/adorable, great job!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
loved this story
mellpell chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Awwww :-) very cute, an enjoyable read!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Wonderfully fun to read. Keep writing
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Another brilliant one shot, I really enjoy Northumbrian's stories
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Hmm, lucky Ginny wouldn't give Harry a bollocking in public because I am not sure I would have wanted the whole family present when I find out I was pregnant. I feel that should be a party a deux. So many things could go wrong at this early stage of the game.

I am not sure that Harry won't get that bollocking when they get home, for having the audacity to open Ginny's private correspondence. Still she shouldn't have gone behind Harry's back either, especially when she tried to write everything off at breakfast.

I liked the picnic scene.

Lesley
dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Hello there. I was just at SIYE and read the reviews and to my delight, in one of your responses to the relevant question, you mentioned that you do submit your works at this site too. Yay! I should be asleep so that I could drive and do some shopping for food and groceries. Instead, with this discovery, I am reading your stories. Oh Merlin.

What a delightful first pregnancy announcement. Love Teddy bear.
Athenais777 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I am slowly making my way through your stories and this one is another thoroughly enjoyable one. It was sweet to see Harry react to pending fatherhood and still be Harry. And,as usual, very nicely written.
MHood80 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Really great story and told thru a seamless transition from both Harry and Ginny's perspective. A really great way to see how the names come about as well, that is very cleverly crafted. All around great way to show that great discovery for the couple.
Sagittarian Sage chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Very well written and much to be admired in the storyline. However in my opinion Ginny will probably kill Harry when she gets him home. When you find out that you are pregnant you want to first celebrate with your husband/partner alone. I think Harry would be sensitive to Ginny's feelings in this regard and would probably lead her on for a little while on the beach as per your story, but then tell her, perhaps at the point when they finish discussing names. The surprise party with the family can still happen, in fact must happen, as the family need to be told before they read about it in the press the next day. Otherwise up to your usual standard. Keep up the good work.
rebecka chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Hello N!

I don't care which story you update, I'm happy anyway:)

As you might have noticed I am rereading and reviewing all your old one-shots. I noticed in this one that Parvati is called Rakhi, even though she's Rothod in moon. Not that it really matters...

This story is adorable:) Thank you for posting it!

/Rebecka