Reviews for It Takes Two: A Duet
Adriana71 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
So good! I love your stories! I can't get enough of them! You capture the characters perfectly, especially Ginny.
ExceptionallyOrdinary chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Cute! I loved how it switched back and forth from Ginny's point-of-view & Harry's point-of-view, how very creative!
Becky D Studio chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
LOL that was really Good
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Loved this story-Harry was so sneaky, but I loved the way he gave Ginny the news she'd been awaiting...'You're having my baby'...instead of the commonly used 'We're having a baby.' I think this was an unexpected, but such a 'Harry' way to give her the good news, and it really worked well. Thanks for writing!
Nola17 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I love to read romantic surprises but I also like to read about the "normal everyday life". Well done!
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I love the way you write. I'm never distracted by writing errors because they aren't there and your descriptions are spot on. You provide a visual without getting too wordy. I loved seeing Harry and Ginny go through their day while having baby on the brain and the change in Harry's view of fatherhood after Terry was injured. This was carefully balanced with romance, action, and family fluff. It was a pleasure to read.
navybrat4 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
this was awesome amd so sweet
whirl with the wind chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This is fabulous! I love it!

So good...a one shot...but such a GOOD one...sigh.

Good work! It is FANTASTIC. I wish it was a story...ah well :)
Aryia-elle chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
aww. I lovely story! It was funny, interesting and amazingly well written. Kutos to you!
Princess of Niight chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
please continue this or maybe another one shot sequal but its really good.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Oh very, very nice. I am very much liking your experiments with first person and present tense. It's a fascinating portrait of a marriage, of two exciting and fast-paced professions, of a family, of a circle of friends... a lovely, rich, fat slice of _life_.

May you live long and write many, many more of these!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2