Reviews for AVATARS: Gone Native
dax0042 chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Ninat and Norm, I like it. Please update soon, I want see more of this story.
Judilee chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
What fun! Your stories are interesting, believable and fun too. I hope to see more of your writing in the future. Irayo.
Xerxes2003 chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
Nice funny stories. I liked them. Especially chapters 3 and 4, well 4 the most. Cute. Still chuckling. Thank you.
Lady Faucheur chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
"-Oh. Oh. That kind of celebrating."

Awesome. Lol, very awesome!
Crimson Masquerade chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
OMFG THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER EVER. SRSLY. Norm was so pathetically adorable, with his headset...*flails* and his and Ninat's love confession was so sweet, and from the heart, that I died from the cute a little. And then the Jaytiri at the end was just icing on the cake. c: I loved how you still acknowleged Trudy, and how much Norm loved her. Because most people when they write NormxRandomNa'vi just ignore her altogether, when it is CANON that they were a couple. So here it was really realistic, because he was able to get over his dead girlfriend and find a mate. So I liked that a lot. Anyway, fantastic work as always!
Jack Hawthorne chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Totaly awesome! D

Seriously, I was laughing the whole way through xD Especially the last "jab" was hillarious xD

Keep up the awesome work dude! D
Crimson Masquerade chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
BAHAHA I love this so much! Even if it was all OC's, I came to like them really quickly and the ending...XDD I would run from a ten foot tall girl with a dragon too. Especially when I almost killed her and she's pissed. Anyway, very enjoyable chapter!
Gengarz chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
Aw that was so cute, i couldn't help but smile when they told each other their feeling... so cute :)

And the thing with Jake and Neytiri only made it a whole lot funnier xD

And the ending...well... unexpected by Neytiri but OK :D
Amaya Shinkuyoake chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
I gotta say I am greatly enjoying these little shorts. Full of humour but at the same time very true to life. You should be proud of yourself _~
Link Fangirl01 chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
SQUEE! What a cute chapter! XD I absolutely loved it!
Djinn17 chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
A sweet story. I can relate to Norm being a shy guy myself. Anyhow, awesome chapter.
Jack Hawthorne chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
Brilliant, all three of them xD I burst out laghing when I read them, but since I was in school at that particular time, that wasn't too good, but whatever xD

Looking forward for the next chapter
AB Norway chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I like this story - may this well never run dry for quite some time to come!

Making fun of Selfridge through his golf club set - impressing!

Putting two clueless nerds out on their deep to shame for their ignorance of local flora - impressing!

Self appointed tech genius fumbling what might have been a major disaster and certainly was a major gaffe - well done!

For further chapters, how about:

* A seriously befuddled scientist dropped off by an ISV about to turn for home and not wanting to bring this "pain in the backside" all the way home... An egghead with a towering ego but totally ignorant about the first thing about Pandora: Nature, population, history...

* An ISV arrives carrying one of the very few things from earth the scientists craves: An XGSS set enabling them to build an avatar from the very bottom, also for those who never brought it from back home - Max for one. They offer scientific discoveries but the ISV commander wants pay dirt - unobtanium. Lengthy negotiations follow. So after the departure of the ISV they unpack the XGSS set and discover merely a paper slip saying: "This is Your XGSS set: (a picture of a laboratory module) Up yours, traitors!"

* They try to rear some yeriks and talioang, like sheep and cattle at earth. With less than favourable results...
Gyre chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
I was ROTFL at that.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
Hahahaha, poor Max and Abel. Hope they survive Angie's wrath. -giggles- I expect to see at least one of them wearing a cast in the future.