Reviews for Family Reunited
PerianthLillithFae chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
i have no idea where this is going and i think you need to put more explaining in it
DragonFire Princess chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
this is funny I hope you put up more chapters like this.
imsocrazy chapter 6 . 8/17/2006
that was the most pointless but hilarious chapter ever. update soon!

luv
ICanCTheFuture chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
That made my eye's hurt.
Wytil chapter 6 . 2/27/2005
Keep the story going. Be careful with the spacing, etc. The idiots that run/ruin this place ()

sometimes act in an arbitrary manner and erase stories and block the writers. Careful if you ever write again, you are missed.
koalainglasses chapter 6 . 2/14/2005
great chapter, but the really big spaces are kinda annoying
koalainglasses chapter 4 . 2/14/2005
i like smores too, just thought i'd let you know

JK, this story rocks!
koalainglasses chapter 3 . 2/14/2005
interesting. i like this fic, ok, i've gotta keep reading now, bye
LELIA chapter 6 . 11/21/2003
pLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY
RainOwl chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
Great story!
k00lgirl1808 chapter 6 . 5/4/2003
very good very funny very untestung any way keep going
Dali2theLlamasquared chapter 6 . 1/21/2003
YIPPEE! NEW CHAPTER!

WHERE'S THE REST OF IT! What a bunch of senseless nonsense! I loved it! Please, more! Do continue, considering the fact that I read this "extremely long" chapter in less than a few minutes, if even that. Please, let something happen!

Signed,

The ever gracious (yet easily angered) Talons, other half of Stripe&Talons, Inc.
completely mad chapter 6 . 1/20/2003
love the story. you had better write more soon.

[psssst...it's Spirit/ JeSs. shh...this is my new secret pen name. because obviously whoever wanted to report me, is going to want to follow me. hehe. im so clever. anyway, im not doing , cuz im too dumb to figure it out :P well, ill see you later]
The Riddle Daughters chapter 6 . 1/18/2003
Malissa: *turns to sister*

Mortania: *SIghs* Well, I must say, for a moment it appeared as if it were us arguing...right Lissa?

Malissa: Yeah...*Looks at notebook* I seem to be seeing something..

Mortania: *Points* What? The word As?

LissA: Yes...the word as...I can feel a sentence there...

Mortania: *Grabs pencil and notebook* I think that I should do all the thinking...

MalissA: That may be a good Idea...but I will do the thanking...haha...well, Thank you for updating! ANd we must say, if Mortania can find a sentence then we shall be on our way!

Mortania: Thanks! Toodles!

The Riddle Daughters

Mortania & Malissa
Scarlet Edition chapter 6 . 1/3/2003
can you update the fifth year mage? it is really good! i love it and its on my fave story list!