Reviews for The Breaking Point, or Happy Birthday, Robin!
icy-pretear01 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
love how their relationship went to the next level in this one-shot! such a sweet and sexy couple..
tamiiland chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I definitely loved it. They were so awkward at the beggining, but you managed to make them become completely relaxed and accepting over the course of the story.

Amon was so tender and loving I practically melted on the spot, not to mention Robin was truly an "innocent" woman in love, getting nervous but trusting him blindly.

Really great, indeed!
Bonnie and Clyde fan 9-22-11 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I love this one-shot. I wish that Robin and Amon got together in the Anime. Since they didn't make a second season I wonder if they'll at least make it into a movie.
MonaLuna chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That's just awesome! You've kept them in character and I love the setting, the build up, the romance, the smut... I just love this story 3
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I love it! Yes!
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
TyedyeRin chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
this was so good! you should continue writing them!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I really enjoyed this one shot. I love the Amon/Robin pairing. It's been a while since I checked out the WHR fan fics. I was so happy to see this one. A very well written and satisfying read.
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Wow...I say wow!

Wonderful, so full of emotion that it had me busting at the seams. You did this story beautifully my friend. Gods, I am moved to tears as well...That is all I am able to put into words at the moment. - Love it.