Reviews for The Rose
Devine-Kali chapter 60 . 6/20
I really enjoyed this story. can't wait to see how the two dance a path of demonic death. I always was curious about a slayers life span, part demon part human a ptb pawn how long could she live? they die young because they are alone and sad fighting for life everyday, but if she had a life mate? anyway
grlash chapter 54 . 1/15
e3sss
Taste like Special chapter 60 . 11/1/2015
I really enjoying reading this thank you so much for posting it
-Spec!al
Guest chapter 60 . 8/6/2015
This is officially my boyfriend's and I's favorite story.
all forms of fluff chapter 60 . 7/5/2015
I really liked this story. I wouldn't nessescarly call it a Buffy the Vampire Slayer story but you did tell it well reguardless of that. The romance, what little there actually was, felt like real teenager angts. The fights seemed to be corrigraphed well, I had no problem following what was happening. Even the pairing were belivable in the situation that you constructed. You author's note at the end said there was more to this story and I can't really see where you would go with a sequel. You were able to adapt the Buffy universe to work in the context of the accadamy, but outside of that you have the world of Buffy to contend with. If I am not mistaken The Mayor of Sunnydale is still in play reguardless of what the watchers were up to. If your keeping the lore of Buffy in any way together then that accention would still exist. Then again you have toatly forgone Angle's soul, one more example that this isn't really a 'Buffy' story and more just an original story that borrows a little lore and names for the main characters.

No matter how I feel however you should be proud of this story. It was engaging and compelling enought that I was always trying for 'just one more' chapter. So for nothing else Thank you for the entertainment and thank you for sharing it with us.
bigtomato chapter 17 . 9/29/2014
Ethan Is like the Snape of BtVS :D
bigtomato chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Oooh Buffy / Faith for the win! Liking the sound of it already :D
SPUFFY FOR3V3R chapter 60 . 6/18/2014
I loved this story. It was different from the other stories I read. Unique, and I love all things Spuffy, especially when they're new things that I haven't seen before. This story was absolutely and utterly amazingly unique and I loved it.
Guest chapter 60 . 6/17/2014
So fantastic! Original plot, sweet romance and terrific, fleshed out characters. Can't wait to read more of what you've written.
missmarthanightingale chapter 60 . 2/28/2014
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh this is soooooo good.
Fumi Raisin chapter 60 . 8/16/2013
I can't wait to read the sequel. :3
SHAZZA52 chapter 60 . 7/24/2013
I HAVE JUST FINISHED '' THE ROSE,' A REALLY AMAZING STORY. THANK YOU FOR SUCH AN EXCITING AND WELL WRITTEN STORY. I SEE YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT A SEQUEL, I HOPE YOU ARE PLANNING ON POSTING IT. YOU DEFINITELY HAVE A FAN HERE WHO WOULD LOVE TO CONTINUE READING YOUR TALE. THANKING YOU AGAIN SHAZZA
SHAZZA chapter 38 . 7/21/2013
WHAT AN INGENIOUS IDEA FOR A PLOT. DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE. I AM ONLY UP TO CHAPTER 38 BUT AM ENJOYING IT SO MUCH. WELL WRITTEN, APART FROM THE ODD GRAMMATICAL ERROR, BUT WHO CARES WHEN THE STORY IS SO COMPELLING. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO POST IT. CONGRATULATIONS FROM SHAZZA
The-Despondent-Insomniac chapter 60 . 7/1/2013
What happened to the sequel? im sure i remember you posting the first chapter or two, and now i cant find them :( please say youre still working on this, i love this fic and was really excited to start the sequel. Hope to see more on it from you soon! :)
SarisTeegan chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
This story is fantastic! I love that it is slow building, not rushed at all which is a lovely change. It is so in deptha and spot on with how you portray the characters that I simply had to leave a review and gush about how much I adore your writing and your superb storyline. Brilliant and beautiful, never stop writing!