Reviews for The Rose
Ms.Persephone chapter 39 . 8/23/2010
I'm ashamed that I haven't reviewed every single chapter telling you what a great job you are doing. Maybe if more of us did then you would be able to ignore the stupid trollers who seem to be bullying you. I like your story and am glad that you are not letting some idiots stop you. :)

If anyone has a problem feel free to message me. But beware...I'm one hell of a sarcastic smart mouthed chica. :)
megumisakura chapter 39 . 8/23/2010
awsome chapter!

loved the kiss scene!
Tsuki916 chapter 39 . 8/23/2010
Highly enjoyed this chapter! I can't wait for the next. I feel like I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for something huge to happen and for the vampires to get out of the basement! For now thoug, I was so happy to have the amazing Spike and Buffy kiss!
DramaQueenLucy chapter 39 . 8/23/2010
I really enjoyed the last two chapters, very good. Seems that Spike and Buffy find each other no matter where they are :)
Stormbringer951 chapter 39 . 8/23/2010
First part of the chapter's mostly wrap-up for last chapter, although I expected more repercussions for Spike's little traitor moment. The Spike/Buffy moment was nice, although I expected much more of a punishment for Buffy smashing a Watcher in the side of a head with a mace.
megumisakura chapter 38 . 8/22/2010
awsome chapter!
dhh chapter 18 . 8/22/2010
YOU know, I'm actually SKIPPING everything else except for Giles and Anya's part..

This story is not to my taste..I don't like how the Vampires are treated..It's just not right..

I do love the Anya and Giles relationship due to this pairing being so rarely used.
dhh chapter 7 . 8/22/2010
OK, that whole girl on girl thing is going to make me PUKE! Disgusting.
dhh chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Ok, I'm not liking the whole SLAVERY to other races theme going on here.
dhh chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
For some reason, these two chapters have me cracking me..Was that the purpose of these two chapter..It's hilarious if not a bit different from other stories..

Lastly, I have to ask, what happened to Spike?

Sincerely,
Stormbringer951 chapter 38 . 8/21/2010
Huh? Wow. I was really expecting the roaring rampage of revenge from Angelus and crew there. Guess that kind of surprised me that none of them managed to get loose even with a key, and I was expecting some action scenes! You really should've at least paid that off with a little excitement. That said, you've obviously outlined and planned the story beforehand, so I'll reserve jugdment.

Angelus seemed especially incompetent, given that he's a vamp with centuries of experience. Granted, he's a torturer and not a fighter but he should at least have the reaction time to see what Xander was doing before he got locked in again. Then again, guess some people just can't think on their feet.

The ending of the scene was creepy, and disturbing and wonderfully sweet. You've given Xander a lot darker a past in this fic and it's nice to see the misfits find a moment of happiness.

Now, to watch the fallout...
DramaQueenLucy chapter 38 . 8/21/2010
I just recently found your story. I have really enjoyed reading this. I a totally up for 3 updates a week. Thanks!
Tsuki916 chapter 38 . 8/21/2010
Can't wait to find out what happens next!

I'd love more updates a week, I think it's a great idea!
megumisakura chapter 37 . 8/19/2010
great chapter!
Stormbringer951 chapter 37 . 8/19/2010
Interesting chapter. The bit with Willow and Tara seems to just bulk out the chapter at this point; character development is cool, but unless there's a Chekhov's Gun here (like Willow using magic to resurrect Buffy) the first part just detracts from the tension. Same goes for Giles and Jenny, although that scene needs to be here for it to make sense, I suppose. Love the touch with the photograph, by the way.

Also ... uh-oh! I sense a big dramatic scene in Buffy's not-so-distant future. Is 'The Rose' going to carry on past the Angelus arc, or is that going to be it? Everything seems to be building towards a finale, but I wonder if you're going to add more episodes to the story afterwards ... you've certainly built up enough plot threads and character arcs to follow through with another story. Plus, Buffy hasn't been the slayer yet, nor Kendra and Faith, if you're going to try and mirror canon.
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »