Reviews for The Rose
megumisakura chapter 40 . 8/26/2010
great chapter!

im glad that xander told buffy that spike helped him down in the basement.
Cherryll chapter 39 . 8/26/2010
I will review this one I loev this chapter is my fav
Angellia chapter 40 . 8/26/2010
This story gets even more amazing with every chapter! I love all the twists and turns in it. Cordy becoming a watcher - priceless. Jenny helping out Anya - sweet.

I also really like how in character you have them all - you can totally imagine that's how Faith would react towards Xander after getting so close to him. And Willow slipping towards dark magic just like in the show - brilliantly done.
DramaQueenLucy chapter 40 . 8/26/2010
Great new chapter! It is great how Buffy knows Spike well enough to know he doesn't use thrall, would hurt her and god knows Spike never sticks to a plan...lol
Tsuki916 chapter 39 . 8/24/2010
Highly enjoyed this chapter! I can't wait for the next. I feel like I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for something huge to happen and for the vampires to get out of the basement! For now thoug, I was so happy to have the amazing Spike and Buffy kiss!
hulettwyo chapter 39 . 8/24/2010
LOVE THIS STORY! Don't let the haters get ya down. Can't wait to see how this one progresses. Awesome job!
Ms.Persephone chapter 39 . 8/23/2010
I'm ashamed that I haven't reviewed every single chapter telling you what a great job you are doing. Maybe if more of us did then you would be able to ignore the stupid trollers who seem to be bullying you. I like your story and am glad that you are not letting some idiots stop you. :)

If anyone has a problem feel free to message me. But beware...I'm one hell of a sarcastic smart mouthed chica. :)
megumisakura chapter 39 . 8/23/2010
awsome chapter!

loved the kiss scene!
Tsuki916 chapter 39 . 8/23/2010
DramaQueenLucy chapter 39 . 8/23/2010
I really enjoyed the last two chapters, very good. Seems that Spike and Buffy find each other no matter where they are :)
Stormbringer951 chapter 39 . 8/23/2010
First part of the chapter's mostly wrap-up for last chapter, although I expected more repercussions for Spike's little traitor moment. The Spike/Buffy moment was nice, although I expected much more of a punishment for Buffy smashing a Watcher in the side of a head with a mace.
megumisakura chapter 38 . 8/22/2010
awsome chapter!
Stormbringer951 chapter 38 . 8/21/2010
Huh? Wow. I was really expecting the roaring rampage of revenge from Angelus and crew there. Guess that kind of surprised me that none of them managed to get loose even with a key, and I was expecting some action scenes! You really should've at least paid that off with a little excitement. That said, you've obviously outlined and planned the story beforehand, so I'll reserve jugdment.

Angelus seemed especially incompetent, given that he's a vamp with centuries of experience. Granted, he's a torturer and not a fighter but he should at least have the reaction time to see what Xander was doing before he got locked in again. Then again, guess some people just can't think on their feet.

The ending of the scene was creepy, and disturbing and wonderfully sweet. You've given Xander a lot darker a past in this fic and it's nice to see the misfits find a moment of happiness.

Now, to watch the fallout...
DramaQueenLucy chapter 38 . 8/21/2010
I just recently found your story. I have really enjoyed reading this. I a totally up for 3 updates a week. Thanks!
Tsuki916 chapter 38 . 8/21/2010
Can't wait to find out what happens next!

I'd love more updates a week, I think it's a great idea!
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »