Reviews for The Rose
SarisTeegan chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
This story is fantastic! I love that it is slow building, not rushed at all which is a lovely change. It is so in deptha and spot on with how you portray the characters that I simply had to leave a review and gush about how much I adore your writing and your superb storyline. Brilliant and beautiful, never stop writing!
bip.pib.1 chapter 60 . 3/27/2013
Great story ! I liked the way your manage to create a perfectly believable world, with different pairings than the show, and the idea of the Watcher Academy ... And of course the romantic Spuffy story, with the prince in the dungeons 3
I didn't see the sequel in your profile, did you wrote it eventually ?
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 60 . 1/21/2013
Even better than the first time I read it! :)
ErrorInvalidEntry chapter 60 . 1/9/2013
I loved this! :D OMG! I was like this O_O at the screen then did happy squeals XD I love it!
Ms chapter 60 . 8/20/2012
Read this in the day. Best buddy fic ever. You had their personalities down pat. Please wrote a sequel.
Maelwaedd chapter 60 . 8/19/2012
This is awesome! I've never been a part of this fandom, but a friend on LJ liked to this fic and I've spent the last three days hooked to this and running back to the computer every time I've had a free second (and then staying up late to boot, heh).

I only have a passing familiarity with the first couple of the seasons of the show, but I loved the characterisation here. I loved all of the subplots, the lesser character romances, and the watcher-slayer division. Buffy and Faith's friendship was beautiful, Cordy was great (and her backstory also!), Xander's backstory made me hurt but I loved what you did with his character. The Xander-Giles interaction was also made of win. I love how you had all of the characters interacting so very differently than each other, both with each other and separately, which I think would have involved a fair amount of skill to maintain.

You're a great writer. Thank you heaps for sharing this.
Kat chapter 60 . 7/17/2012
May I just say what a fantastic, original story? I just stumbled across this yesterday and found myself so hooked I couldn't help but stay up hours and hours reading this. You did the characters, every one of them, justice.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 60 . 6/8/2012
This is wonderfully written, and I just couldn't stop reading! Thank you for writing! It was refreshing to read an AU but not AU story, you know what I mean? And their love was pure but not sappy - awesomeness! XD
123 chapter 60 . 6/1/2012
Great story! Really enjoyed reading it! Sequel? :)
NotJustOneFandome chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
HAVE YOU POSTED THE SEEKQUEL YET? IF YOU HAVE TELL ME WHAT ITS CALLED PLEASE IM ADDICTE!
Jess chapter 60 . 3/20/2012
Thankyou so much for writing this. I have been reading it almost non stop! The plot was so awesome and your spin on events was so great to read. This has become one of my favourites!
redk-is-sexy chapter 60 . 1/19/2012
Just read all 60 chapters in three days and was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I absolutely love this story! It's very well written and very consistent which is sometimes hard to find. I'm hoping you've written tons of other stories and will continue writing in the future.
napa2010 chapter 60 . 10/17/2011
Very great story.

I read it twice.

I look forward for the sequel.

Thank you very much for this wonderful story.
ali S2 chapter 60 . 7/14/2011
Loved it! Well written, creative, kept me wanting more. Looking forward to the next installment. XD
Shadowhawke chapter 60 . 6/20/2011
Wow. Just wow. I feel so sorry for Narra - you painted her beautifully - but this was a kicker of a climax! Thank you so much - I really did enjoy this, and I can't wait to move on to the sequel. Just as a note, it is 4:53am right now where I am. Yeah. Thank you.
322 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »