Reviews for The Rose
missmarthanightingale chapter 60 . 2/28/2014
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh this is soooooo good.
Fumi Raisin chapter 60 . 8/16/2013
I can't wait to read the sequel. :3
SHAZZA52 chapter 60 . 7/24/2013
I HAVE JUST FINISHED '' THE ROSE,' A REALLY AMAZING STORY. THANK YOU FOR SUCH AN EXCITING AND WELL WRITTEN STORY. I SEE YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT A SEQUEL, I HOPE YOU ARE PLANNING ON POSTING IT. YOU DEFINITELY HAVE A FAN HERE WHO WOULD LOVE TO CONTINUE READING YOUR TALE. THANKING YOU AGAIN SHAZZA
SHAZZA chapter 38 . 7/21/2013
WHAT AN INGENIOUS IDEA FOR A PLOT. DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE. I AM ONLY UP TO CHAPTER 38 BUT AM ENJOYING IT SO MUCH. WELL WRITTEN, APART FROM THE ODD GRAMMATICAL ERROR, BUT WHO CARES WHEN THE STORY IS SO COMPELLING. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO POST IT. CONGRATULATIONS FROM SHAZZA
The-Despondent-Insomniac chapter 60 . 7/1/2013
What happened to the sequel? im sure i remember you posting the first chapter or two, and now i cant find them :( please say youre still working on this, i love this fic and was really excited to start the sequel. Hope to see more on it from you soon! :)
SarisTeegan chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
This story is fantastic! I love that it is slow building, not rushed at all which is a lovely change. It is so in deptha and spot on with how you portray the characters that I simply had to leave a review and gush about how much I adore your writing and your superb storyline. Brilliant and beautiful, never stop writing!
bip.pib.1 chapter 60 . 3/27/2013
Great story ! I liked the way your manage to create a perfectly believable world, with different pairings than the show, and the idea of the Watcher Academy ... And of course the romantic Spuffy story, with the prince in the dungeons 3
I didn't see the sequel in your profile, did you wrote it eventually ?
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 60 . 1/21/2013
Even better than the first time I read it! :)
ErrorInvalidEntry chapter 60 . 1/9/2013
I loved this! :D OMG! I was like this O_O at the screen then did happy squeals XD I love it!
Ms chapter 60 . 8/20/2012
Read this in the day. Best buddy fic ever. You had their personalities down pat. Please wrote a sequel.
Maelwaedd chapter 60 . 8/19/2012
This is awesome! I've never been a part of this fandom, but a friend on LJ liked to this fic and I've spent the last three days hooked to this and running back to the computer every time I've had a free second (and then staying up late to boot, heh).

I only have a passing familiarity with the first couple of the seasons of the show, but I loved the characterisation here. I loved all of the subplots, the lesser character romances, and the watcher-slayer division. Buffy and Faith's friendship was beautiful, Cordy was great (and her backstory also!), Xander's backstory made me hurt but I loved what you did with his character. The Xander-Giles interaction was also made of win. I love how you had all of the characters interacting so very differently than each other, both with each other and separately, which I think would have involved a fair amount of skill to maintain.

You're a great writer. Thank you heaps for sharing this.
Kat chapter 60 . 7/17/2012
May I just say what a fantastic, original story? I just stumbled across this yesterday and found myself so hooked I couldn't help but stay up hours and hours reading this. You did the characters, every one of them, justice.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 60 . 6/8/2012
This is wonderfully written, and I just couldn't stop reading! Thank you for writing! It was refreshing to read an AU but not AU story, you know what I mean? And their love was pure but not sappy - awesomeness! XD
123 chapter 60 . 6/1/2012
Great story! Really enjoyed reading it! Sequel? :)
NotJustOneFandome chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
HAVE YOU POSTED THE SEEKQUEL YET? IF YOU HAVE TELL ME WHAT ITS CALLED PLEASE IM ADDICTE!
327 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »