Reviews for The Rose
Maims chapter 60 . 6/18/2011
Very good, well written fic. I loved it. Is the sequel up? If not, please hurry up.
threeletterwords chapter 60 . 5/28/2011
A little late - but I had to review... Exceptional story. Truly. I love the relationships between the characters, their speech and gestures so true to the ones in Buffy... seriously impressed. I love the twist too... where authors usually unleash their own imagination upon the space created by the brilliant Joss Whedon... tweaking and molding his ideas to their liking... You created your own playground, and brought in his characters, exactly as they were. Can't get over the awesomeness. Can't wait to read the sequel. :)
Discord Marie chapter 60 . 5/26/2011
I just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed your story. I've been reading it non stop the past couple of days. You did a great job including all of the characters. I am looking forward to reading the sequel.

DM
Ferchu chapter 60 . 4/5/2011
Great story! I hope that you do the sequel
OliviaR5Warbler chapter 60 . 3/19/2011
i really loved that chapter, the whole story was a great sucess in my opinion, and by far one of my favorites.
OliviaR5Warbler chapter 56 . 3/19/2011
very good chapter, guess they all got what they wanted. this is one of my faveourite stories ive read since joining the site.
OliviaR5Warbler chapter 15 . 3/14/2011
wow, wot a fight. tension and flirting lol
blue talith chapter 60 . 3/11/2011
It's been enjoyable while there was reading to be done! Now the story is temporarily in abeyance until a possible sequel. One that I would urge the author, coalitiongirl, to do!
blue talith chapter 26 . 3/10/2011
Aaahhh, students still discovering their sexuality, their unconscious desires!
blue talith chapter 22 . 3/10/2011
So, Buffy has Spike on her mind! And to endure a 3-hour fight? Wow!
blue talith chapter 10 . 3/10/2011
Whew! Buffy's discovering her sexuality and herself!
blue talith chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
Oh, I so did like reading the last part of this chapter! Quite amusing!
blue talith chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
Quite some testing, hm?
blue talith chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Well, that was some preview of the academy's classes!
blue talith chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
I see that the principal characters are accounted for, yet, in different positions. Eager to read how that goes!
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »