Reviews for The Rose
Jess chapter 60 . 3/20/2012
Thankyou so much for writing this. I have been reading it almost non stop! The plot was so awesome and your spin on events was so great to read. This has become one of my favourites!
redk-is-sexy chapter 60 . 1/19/2012
Just read all 60 chapters in three days and was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I absolutely love this story! It's very well written and very consistent which is sometimes hard to find. I'm hoping you've written tons of other stories and will continue writing in the future.
napa2010 chapter 60 . 10/17/2011
Very great story.

I read it twice.

I look forward for the sequel.

Thank you very much for this wonderful story.
ali S2 chapter 60 . 7/14/2011
Loved it! Well written, creative, kept me wanting more. Looking forward to the next installment. XD
Shadowhawke chapter 60 . 6/20/2011
Wow. Just wow. I feel so sorry for Narra - you painted her beautifully - but this was a kicker of a climax! Thank you so much - I really did enjoy this, and I can't wait to move on to the sequel. Just as a note, it is 4:53am right now where I am. Yeah. Thank you.
Shadowhawke chapter 47 . 6/20/2011
Awesome, awesome chapter. It was so liberating to see Faith coming back to life again - the fight scene was done staggeringly well with the emotional climax. If there is any constructive criticism to give you, it would possibly be that sometimes you seem to spread yourself too thin over the arcs and don't give them as much as they deserve, but I understand it's because you're playing with a large number of characters. Thank you again for sharing.
Shadowhawke chapter 42 . 6/20/2011
I am so sorry to hear that you have been bullied. I for one have been immensely enjoying your story - as a writer myself I recognise the time and dedication it takes to continually write and put chapters up. Anyone who lays into you for that, no matter what the reason, is a cretin who doesn't deserve the time of the day. Thank you for writing and sharing this story, I am really enjoying it.
Shadowhawke chapter 28 . 6/20/2011
I like Narra. I really do. Beautifully done OC. She hasn't appeared much, but from your writing I get a real sense of her. Not to mention, I like her words of wisdom to Buffy. In the world that you've painted, they were very much needed.
Shadowhawke chapter 24 . 6/20/2011
So glad to see Xander and Faith here. I'm liking the character arc you're taking with Xander too - he has always been portrayed as reckless, but also comedic, and you've given him a wonderful serious and caring side here that is very reminiscent of him in Season 7. Loving your characterisations. I think they are what's bringing me back to this story.
Shadowhawke chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
I have to say, you do the banter between Spike and Buffy beautifully. I love how Buffy is the one to crush this time. As for Faith and Angel... that's just evil, you know? I suppose I've always had a soft spot for her, but the way you have developed her and Xander so far has been such a treat that I'm anxious to see how it will all pan out.
Shadowhawke chapter 19 . 6/20/2011
I was intrigued by your premise, and now you've truly sucked me in. Love, love, love all the different ways the characters have expressed themselves in this AU, especially Buffy and Faith. Can't wait to read more!
Maims chapter 60 . 6/18/2011
Very good, well written fic. I loved it. Is the sequel up? If not, please hurry up.
threeletterwords chapter 60 . 5/28/2011
A little late - but I had to review... Exceptional story. Truly. I love the relationships between the characters, their speech and gestures so true to the ones in Buffy... seriously impressed. I love the twist too... where authors usually unleash their own imagination upon the space created by the brilliant Joss Whedon... tweaking and molding his ideas to their liking... You created your own playground, and brought in his characters, exactly as they were. Can't get over the awesomeness. Can't wait to read the sequel. :)
Discord Marie chapter 60 . 5/26/2011
I just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed your story. I've been reading it non stop the past couple of days. You did a great job including all of the characters. I am looking forward to reading the sequel.

~DM~
Ferchu chapter 60 . 4/5/2011
Great story! I hope that you do the sequel
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »