Reviews for The Rose
Shadowhawke chapter 42 . 6/20/2011
I am so sorry to hear that you have been bullied. I for one have been immensely enjoying your story - as a writer myself I recognise the time and dedication it takes to continually write and put chapters up. Anyone who lays into you for that, no matter what the reason, is a cretin who doesn't deserve the time of the day. Thank you for writing and sharing this story, I am really enjoying it.
Shadowhawke chapter 28 . 6/20/2011
I like Narra. I really do. Beautifully done OC. She hasn't appeared much, but from your writing I get a real sense of her. Not to mention, I like her words of wisdom to Buffy. In the world that you've painted, they were very much needed.
Shadowhawke chapter 24 . 6/20/2011
So glad to see Xander and Faith here. I'm liking the character arc you're taking with Xander too - he has always been portrayed as reckless, but also comedic, and you've given him a wonderful serious and caring side here that is very reminiscent of him in Season 7. Loving your characterisations. I think they are what's bringing me back to this story.
Shadowhawke chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
I have to say, you do the banter between Spike and Buffy beautifully. I love how Buffy is the one to crush this time. As for Faith and Angel... that's just evil, you know? I suppose I've always had a soft spot for her, but the way you have developed her and Xander so far has been such a treat that I'm anxious to see how it will all pan out.
Shadowhawke chapter 19 . 6/20/2011
I was intrigued by your premise, and now you've truly sucked me in. Love, love, love all the different ways the characters have expressed themselves in this AU, especially Buffy and Faith. Can't wait to read more!
Maims chapter 60 . 6/18/2011
Very good, well written fic. I loved it. Is the sequel up? If not, please hurry up.
threeletterwords chapter 60 . 5/28/2011
A little late - but I had to review... Exceptional story. Truly. I love the relationships between the characters, their speech and gestures so true to the ones in Buffy... seriously impressed. I love the twist too... where authors usually unleash their own imagination upon the space created by the brilliant Joss Whedon... tweaking and molding his ideas to their liking... You created your own playground, and brought in his characters, exactly as they were. Can't get over the awesomeness. Can't wait to read the sequel. :)
Discord Marie chapter 60 . 5/26/2011
I just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed your story. I've been reading it non stop the past couple of days. You did a great job including all of the characters. I am looking forward to reading the sequel.

~DM~
Ferchu chapter 60 . 4/5/2011
Great story! I hope that you do the sequel
OliviaR5Warbler chapter 60 . 3/19/2011
i really loved that chapter, the whole story was a great sucess in my opinion, and by far one of my favorites.
OliviaR5Warbler chapter 56 . 3/19/2011
very good chapter, guess they all got what they wanted. this is one of my faveourite stories ive read since joining the site.
OliviaR5Warbler chapter 15 . 3/14/2011
wow, wot a fight. tension and flirting lol
blue talith chapter 60 . 3/11/2011
It's been enjoyable while there was reading to be done! Now the story is temporarily in abeyance until a possible sequel. One that I would urge the author, coalitiongirl, to do!
blue talith chapter 26 . 3/10/2011
Aaahhh, students still discovering their sexuality, their unconscious desires!
blue talith chapter 22 . 3/10/2011
So, Buffy has Spike on her mind! And to endure a 3-hour fight? Wow!
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »