Reviews for The Rose
blue talith chapter 22 . 3/10/2011
So, Buffy has Spike on her mind! And to endure a 3-hour fight? Wow!
blue talith chapter 10 . 3/10/2011
Whew! Buffy's discovering her sexuality and herself!
blue talith chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
Oh, I so did like reading the last part of this chapter! Quite amusing!
blue talith chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
Quite some testing, hm?
blue talith chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Well, that was some preview of the academy's classes!
blue talith chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
I see that the principal characters are accounted for, yet, in different positions. Eager to read how that goes!
blue talith chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Aren't Anya and Anyanka one and the same?
blue talith chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Wow! Pre-slayer prequel!
LexiBeth chapter 60 . 2/20/2011
completely intriguing story. you weaved so many little plot lines and major ones so seamlessly, that i couldn't tear myself away from this story. great climax and action, romantic scenes, all beautifully written. i loved the incorporation of the final line of the series as the end to the story. amazing story :D
Boolochka06 chapter 60 . 1/30/2011
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Best one I've read in a while and cannot wait to read the sequel! Good job you!
SkipToTheEnd chapter 60 . 1/28/2011
What a fantastic story! This is a totally new concept for me, I've never read anything like it, and I enjoyed every single chapter. I really admire the way you took on such well-established characters and still somehow managed to make them your own. It was witty, moving, engaging, mysterious, sexy...just a great read and thoroughly entertaining.

Thanks for sharing it with us, and for all the hard work that went into it. I for one am extremely grateful! :o)
wandwaving chapter 15 . 1/19/2011
I enjoyed the fight scene between them- well done!
wandwaving chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
I just found this and already wish I saw it sooner! It's looking very promising so far, can't wait to read some more. :D
KnoxMare chapter 60 . 11/25/2010
Oh my goodness.

Well, I can't remember if I already review a few chapters back or not, so I'll talk about every amazing, awesome, wonderful thing in your story in this review.

The Rose was just PERFECT. I've never read an AU Buffy fic quite like it, and I hope you keep writing and writing for all eternity. You have a lovely quality to your work that seems so innocent at first, and then it drags you into the darker sides of everything, and you feel so swirled up in the awesomeness that you never want to stop reading. All of the thought that must have gone into this story; gosh, it was just creating a new plot for a set of characters, it was creating new positions for the characters, a new setting, a new dynamic, AND a new plot.

You are fantastic. And amazing. And I love when I can read a story that is so well cared for and well thought out that it flows as if I wrote it myself. (I don't know if that makes any sense to you, but it does to me!)

Okay, so, I'm gonna go start reading your sequel now! I cannot wait for updates, so: FEED THE HUNGRY READERS!

3 Knox
vampiressuck chapter 60 . 11/10/2010
I love this so much I can barely put it into words...it's just amazing. I am eagerly anticipating a sequel, though I doubt it will be very far along since you only finished this fic last month. So...hello, story alerts! :D
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »