Reviews for Needs
anon chapter 10 . 9/24/2020
Lavenderjane54 chapter 10 . 7/26/2017
I doubt you will ever see this, considering how long ago you wrote and posted this story, but I must try to let you know how much I have enjoyed reading this amazing story. I wish I had the words and skill to "review" this adequately, buy since I do not, all I can do is to just say what I feel. You are an amazing writer. I'm very impressed with how you captured the essence of the characters, how you developed and followed the story line, and how you wrote their lovemaking in such a beautiful and extremely erotic way. In my bumbling and awkward way, I am trying to say, I love your writing and can't wait to read more! Thanks so much.
The-KLF chapter 10 . 2/19/2017
Loved this series! Lots of beautiful scenes!
The-KLF chapter 10 . 2/19/2017
Loved this series! Lots of beautiful scenes!
Zeki Young chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
Hot and brilliant- my favourite combo!
Zeki Young chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
Love this a lot!
janinsc chapter 10 . 4/6/2015
I hate that this is ending. Love this fic. Very well done!
AleciaB chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
I like the way you are "plotting" this relationship out in the bedroom. You have a really nice style of writing that has drawn me in to the point I want to keep reading and I have stopped writing so I can read.
AleciaB chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Pretty damn hot writing. I like it.
firtree chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
You did a really good job with this story! Amazing writing!
Abzug chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
One of the best depictions of the emotional journey of the relationship via sex that I've ever read. In every chapter something important was happening between Castle and Beckett, which made the story that much more compelling and erotic. I think I agree the last chapter was the best, but it's a tough call.
hug-me chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Such a HOT story! Many many buckets of ice water were needed haha;) Great job!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Hot and amazing story. I finished it in one shot. Loved the way they love each other.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Wow! Hot. Kate and Rick together. Our dream. Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Hust love anything Caskett. And this episode is a bonus. Loved it.