Reviews for Needs
firtree chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
You did a really good job with this story! Amazing writing!
Abzug chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
One of the best depictions of the emotional journey of the relationship via sex that I've ever read. In every chapter something important was happening between Castle and Beckett, which made the story that much more compelling and erotic. I think I agree the last chapter was the best, but it's a tough call.
hug-me chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Such a HOT story! Many many buckets of ice water were needed haha;) Great job!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Hot and amazing story. I finished it in one shot. Loved the way they love each other.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Wow! Hot. Kate and Rick together. Our dream. Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Hust love anything Caskett. And this episode is a bonus. Loved it.
GT500RonSmith chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
That one should be your favorite! I think it may be my favorite! It was just plain lovely! No, I take that back! Nothing plain about it!
GT500RonSmith chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
Really good! No underwear! Outstanding! And she coaxed him to take advantage of the fact! Excellent!
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
I like it, too! The sex scenes are amazing! I really loved that he gave her control while straddling his face! Very, very exciting stuff! I hope she gets comfortable with moving in with him quickly! Alexis' welcome has to remove a lot of doubts!
GT500RonSmith chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Another lovely chapter! Thought he may have said the words to her here, I think you have her where she can actually handle that now. Hoping for soon!
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Love that the condom is a thing of the past for them! And that they are going to the Hamptons! That is a big deal in my mind! And he knows he loves her and wants to tell her! And I believe you have her where she will be comfortable hearing it from him. No running from it. Her repeating it, probably not.
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Forgive me, I do love to read about the oral sex! This was quite beautiful and it brings me joy to see her willing to uncover their relationship a little.
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
That was very sexy, too! Very nice chapter! Picked up that she was considering Demming? I hate Demming!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
I think this is the sexiest love scene I have ever read! Just fantastic stuff! I think he would have to be safe in knowing that she is truly his. Wish they could confess a little more about their feelings though.
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
I like it so far! Nice love scene. Hopeful connection between them. He is a few pages ahead of her, but that would be expected.