Reviews for Never Again
*Spoiler* Poor missunderstood solas
TheShepard2170 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
AMAZING!
Valisilwen chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Very good probably the best one yet.
Riannya chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
I've read through all of these, and I am utterly spellbound.

Hehe, so when will Zev figure it out I wonder?

:-) Thank you for sharing this, I look forward to reading more from you.
Kitty Bad chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
How can this only have 2 reviews? It's friggin' awesome. By Zevran's reaction, it seems like he's afraid of seeing who Lyna's husband is in the Fade - what if it's him? It's by turns sweet and tragic. I really hope you continue, because you write these two well. :)
alrock6 chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
oh that was so much fun to read. I love this pairing and your writing is so beautiful. I really hope you continue!
Phoenix Fire Lady chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Ah, my dear Asirus,

What a delight it was to find this amazing follow-up to your equally splendid "An Antivan Nightmare". You have no idea just how pleasantly surprised I was to come across "Never Again" and quite so soon after falling in love with "An Antivan Nightmare". Thank you so very much!

And what a marvellous follow-up it is indeed. How filled with so many emotions, nuances, small things hinting at much bigger and deeper, hidden meanings. What a joy to immerse myself in your splendid writing... You are a fabulous writer, my dear, and I really do hope that the muse will visit you again, so that you may continue with this magnificent setting you have here.

It seems that a heart-to-heart is just begging to be written, in camp, after these trying events... You have portrayed Lyna's and Zev's relationship beautifully, and especially Zev in these two chapters. My heart broke for him, all the various thoughts and feelings running through his being. He was so hurt by not existing in Lyna’s “perfect” fantasy… How would he react to finding out that he was, in fact, her husband in her “perfect” world? How would he deal with all of the emotions that revelation would bring? It would be a great struggle, no doubt, but I wonder… in the end, could he surrender to the love that exists between them? Could he accept this extraordinarily remarkable gift? Could he open himself up to such an enormous vulnerability? It would be interesting to find out, to say the least.

Asirus, thank you so very much hun. You have presented and described a truly perfect setting of one of my favourite relationships. I really do hope you will continue to feed my insatiable need to find out what will develop between these star-crossed elves.

*BIG HUGS*