Reviews for Happy Birthday
EJect chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
But dancing barefoot in the rain is fun! It really is!
Kharlan Hero chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
I really liked this story. I was smiling throughout, and laughing at parts. I also liked their tradition of staying up for their birth seconds, which sounds like something they really would do (you know, if they weren't fictional, sigh).

And I like how you linked the first and last chapters, a very nice touch. _
VickyVicarious chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
I love the way you present the twins. You've really got an excellent grasp of the characters.
chuochuo chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Really, really nice take on Hikaru, Kaoru, and Haruhi relationship. I personally like this kind of Kaoru, who doesn't become insecure or suddenly fall into depression and even suicidal when Hikaru and Haruhi fall for each other.

Can you please, please write an omake, on the birthday party with the rest of the Host Club memebers? Please!
tomboy 26 chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
I just loved this .. it was funny, sweet, and absolutely adorable.
LaughsWithTears chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Awesomeness! I'll read more when I can!
nicluvly chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
Awww! So freaking cute! I can't decide what I liked best about it. But I have decided on one thing, I am in love with your writing style! Its just so fun, is the best way to describe it! Everything I've read of yours is so enjoyable. :3 keep up the good work!
Reidluver chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
I love the twins so much! And you write them so wonderfully! Seriously, Hatori is so amazing for coming up with such seemingly simple characters, but a closer inspection shows that they're all rather complex, and the most complex I think are the twins. (Kaoru is my favorite twin, but to be honest it's really hard to choose) This was a beautiful story!
Reidluver chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
The amount of pure fluff here is threatening to consume me! :) Doesn't mean it's a bad thing though. I really do like their brotherly love and I like how you show that.
Reidluver chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
I just LOVED the bit about them dancing in the rain. And then the introspective bits about Hikaru trying to figure out what Haruhi was to him was adorable. :) Ouran is probably the only story where I equally approve of two different relationships. I think Haruhi would be great with either Tamaki or Hikaru. They both are perfect for her, and she's perfect for both of them. It's so sad that she can't be with both. You do an amazing job with writing this couple!
Reidluver chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Heh, filler but nonetheless awesome. :) I think this is a great idea! And I think it's funny that Kaoru already knew what his twin was going to get for him, even though that doesn't surprise me all that much. And the bit about Hikaru finding things from her wardrobe is hilarious!
Reidluver chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Awww, how sweet! I like how they try to get her to come over, and hurray for her finally coming over! :) You did a great job with them. Very IC.
i-is-animefreak chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
i-is-animefreak chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
so sweet and beautiful! :)
i-is-animefreak chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
too cute for words! loved this chapter soooo much~!