Reviews for Happy Birthday
LOL. that's all.
i-is-animefreak chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
so cute! omg! *me cuddles the twins* X]
i-is-animefreak chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
so sad...i knew kaoru was the smart one.
Oathi chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
Kaoru's my favourite too :3 He's so cute in that I want my Bun Bun way!
Kagome-Inu5 chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
Ohh, I loved this story so much! It was so sweetly written, and just... and it was just amazing! I love the HikaHaruKao pairing so much. And I agree, they're all so darn cute! Fabulous job. :)
I.AM.NOT.A.DOG chapter 6 . 4/17/2010
Wow :O I love this it's so awesome! sque! Reading this in the extremely early hours of the morning so I have to contain my fangirly squeals! _ lol
WorldsAngel chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
It's was so good! Your just awesome at twin chacaterization.

I have to say this is defianlty a favorite. Congrats on another well done story.

I'm going to miss seeing this update and delicioius twin-ness. Thta makes me sad. I hope you have another story that is coming soon.

~ Happy Writings My Wonderful Mimi-dudette. ~
SunaNoGaara chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
OMG. this story is amazing :3 and so darn cute!

I love all your stories :) they really do rock. :D
Gildedcagesaregilded chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
Absolutely wonderful story. You have Hikaru and Kaoru's personalities down perfectly and I felt like I was actually reading a part of the manga itself, it was that perfectly written. Very sweet and beautiful.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
This was really adorable - I loved this fic. 3 I actually really hate HikaHaru and KaoHaru (I ship HikaKao, haha). But I still loved this fic. :)
woodspritethatconqueredpeople chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
Aw! I loved itQuite an adorable little story. XD
tebrighteyes chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
Of course I'll support you in your never-ending endeavour to write readable fiction

I loved the way this ended. It was so cute and everyone felt so in character which can be really hard to find.

Thanks so much for writing this, I enjoyed every second of it!
nadrixam chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
Cute, cute, cute~! I love your fluffy HikaHaru goodness, and I really like how you did this from Kaoru's POV. It's very unique :D
Awsam chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
*Sigh* It's over? Aw. D: Oh well, at least you know your fic was good if we're sad for it end, right? x)

Awesometastic ending! Loveloveloved it! And actually, making the last chapter link to the first one was a BRILIANT idea! I don't think it was nerdy at all. . It fits very well. And the end was just adorable!

I so totally agree with you~! Their all ABSOLUTLEY adorable! w If they had plushies that I could buy at a non-expensive price, I would totally get them! :3 And the other hosts too, 'cause what's the point of having only half a host club? Anyways, lets get to a more serious topic...

Omigosh, this was probably the funniest chapter in the entire fic. There's too many to name, but the part that really stands out is this one: "She'll be torturing people in no time." LOL! Yeah, I can totally see Haru pulling pranks...XD

Like I probably said in my review to the first chapter; the way you put out Kaoru's thoughts are great! I love reading fics that do that. I love reading your fics. And hey, maybe you'll get to read mine once I get it all typed up!

Anyways, love the fic! hHope to read more of yours soon!

~Mariel
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
) Cute! I cant beleive they convinced her! the power that is 'bothering' heheh! This was really cute story! Loved it!
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »