Reviews for Happy Birthday
LiahLozzah chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
Ah :D That was 6 chapters of pure love, adorable fun.

IT WAS JEDWARD IN A STORY.

I love Hikaru as a Jedward fan :3 Hahaha!

"The sound of the future."

Yes. Yes they are :D

Oh, but this was all so... :D Awh!

I agree, Kaoru in the HaruHika relationship is just beautiful - I actually love him :

I'd like to think it was something nice like 'Hikaru and Kaoru are amazing' or 'That bento box is full of my lovey-dovey love-love', but somehow I have a sneaking feeling it's not. Still, one can dream.

Smirking (partly at Hikaru, partly at my present, and partly at the weird mental image of Haruhi actually saying the words 'lovey-dovey love-love'), ...

Words do not describe how much I laughed at that. Really.

And the domino bit.

:D I knew there was a reason I just loved your writing.

Write more stuff son :D

Liaa

xx
fansofcollisions chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
Was definitely not disappointed by the last chapter. As you said, very very cute. Keep on writing, your stuff is so much fun to read!

You've officially made me fall in love with Kaoru (again) :)
tebrighteyes chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
So cute! Although I'm sad there's only going to be one more chapter. You are the master of updating. I don't know how you do it.

Awesome work as always!
nadrixam chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
I like it. I like it a lot. 3
fansofcollisions chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
Aw! That's all I can really say :D

Great writing style, really enjoyable. Amazing job! I'll be watching for updates.
Psyche Eros chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Aw~! 83

This chapter was so kawaii! XD It was awesome... Seriously. I loved it. Our dear sweet twins... *snifsniff*

Epic job, as usual! ;D

(Oh and for the record, I celebrated Hika and Kao's birthday last year by buying an elephant pinata and stuffing it with streamers, candy and paper children versions of the twins. Of course, since I was by myself, I got to keep everything! It was the most awesome not-my-birthday-party evar! :D )
Awsam chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Aw! That was so uber cute! But, it was more that cute, it was , it was - I don't know how to describe it but that was just pure Hikaoruhi! (lookie! I smushed all three of their names together!) XD idk how else to explain it. lol

But seriously, this is an awesometastical (yayz! another smushed word! XD) chapter. . The part where the twins fight is the funniest part. If the first few insults were that stupid, it makes me wonder what the others were... *thinks about it* Or maybe it's best just to leave them unknown... XD

I can't believe I caught this (since 1)I'm a horible speller 2) I'm a fast reader) but I think you misspelled "prisoner" Because you put:

"You'll be a legal pensioner..."

Either you meant Kaoru to call Hikaru 'somebody who lives on a pension' (yes I looked it up XD) or you misspelled prisoner. But concidering the context, I'm guessing you meant prisoner. Anyways...

The ending was, like I said earlier, pure Hikaoruhi. *sigh* They are all so cute together! I really don't see how people can't like these three? Even if there's no romantic relationship they make an awesome trio of friends! Haruhi is the logical one, Hikaru is the one who keeps things interesting, and Kaoru keeps everybody together! Hm, I'm strating to get off topic aren't I? Better end the review now then or I'll start rambling! XD

Again, awesometasctical Hikaoruhi chapter! Can't wait to read more! I really love reading your stories. .

~Mariel

P.S. Oh, and I almost forgot: Your welcome~~! *Huggles back* :3
Nimash chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
awesomeness! i admit, i just finished the first chapter :P but i love it already! keep up the good work!
YagamiNeko chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
SO sweet1! ~*NYA!*~ And also very very amusing. P

The insults were, just, amazing! It's the kind of thing me and my friends would shout at each other down the hallways at school XD

I love how they're all excited, giving high-fives an everything, and Haruhi's just sitting there like 'Are they all right in the head .. ?' XD I laughed. Seriously.

This was such a great chapter, warm and really really adorable moments and yet the twins are fooling around. D Thanks for the update!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
T-this was really adorable and heart warming 3 ;_; Well done!
Turtles95 chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
ooh this latest chapter was just soo cute! I love it. Is there coming more
Awsam chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
That's alright, Hika/Haru cuteness is always good! You can never have too much. Besides, it's what keeps yaoi in line. XD

I think this the cutest chapter in this fic so far. Poor Hika-chan, he has no idea that he loves Haruhi (romantically), does he? Even though I felt bad for him, I still thought the part with the "half-freakin'-naked" dancer was funny. XD Especially when Hikaru swears in his head.

I also thought this part was funny:

"She supposed, if you squinted, and gave yourself an over-active imagination, and pretended you were a sugar-high Hitachiin..."

lol, I wonder what it's like to be a sugar-high Hitachiin? Well, whatever it's like, I'm glad Haruhi survived through it. XD

And I loved it when you described how Haruhi was having fun, dancing in the rain. That part was so cute! Although, getting sick afterwards isn't so fun. But I gotta say, ending with them getting sick was a perfect conclusion. I mean really, since it was a stupid idea - Hikaru's idea - of course something like getting sick will happen afterwards.

Anyways, I'm drabbling now. I'm glad you updated, and I'm glad you re-wrote this because the way it turned out was great! Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm dieing to know what Haruhi has planned for the twins! :3

~Mariel
Psyche Eros chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Oh wow! XD I absolutely loved this chapter; it's pure genious! Awesome! Totally!

*fangirl-ing, brb*

Okay, so that was a really cool chappie. Wow. I swear. ...Okay, I think I've made my point. Oh, but there's one teeny-tiny thing though...

'He subtly captured her for a second time and span her around...'

The word is supposed to be 'spun,' not 'span.'

Ah, but what's a little typo, eh? The epic-ness of it all drowns it out. XD

Update soon!

()/
quietlyembarrassed chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
LOL Hikaru is too obvious! update ASAP!
Awsam chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
Hi! Sorry I didn't review earlier! I've just been super busy lately, and haven't had time to review. I read this chapter like three days ago, btw. I coud tell you a ton of exuses, but I think I'll just stick with one: My friends and I are trying to make a movie for a school project we have and it's taken up alot of my time. Okay, now that that's taken care of. . .

Lmao! Loved the ending! XD Of course Kaoru was right! It's only on rare occasions where Kaoru's wrong about his twin. Although, I do wonder what would happen if Haruhi made him a bento box. XD I bet Kaoru would shove it in Tamaki's face and make him go balistic as Kaoru ate it in front of him. lol! That would be hilarious!

I also loved the part where Haruhi kept finishing Hikaru's sentences. That was funny XD Oh and so was the part where Hikaru made Haruhi change her clothes. I really like this line:

She never looked at her wardrobe the same way again.

I wonder what happened? XD Poor Haruhi. Oh well, that's what you get when you befriend a Hitachiin! lol!

Again, sorry for the late review, and hopefully I'll get back to you sooner next time. Can't wait for the next chapter!

~Mariel ;D