Reviews for Winry Vs Bella
Cam child chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
EDWARD ELRIC IS BEST EDWARD! XD
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Winry wouldn't cry into Edward E's chest, she'd get furious and kick his ass literally, beating him up with her wrench so hard he'd be nothing but pulp. Alphonse would be watching anxiously while Edward E is crying for hurting his darling Winry's feelings. I'm a violent girl, kid, and I recommend you change it to what I say. Before I hunt you down and kick YOUR ass sky high.
janzen222 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
you killed Cullen that makes me like this story but next time you make Elric kill Cullen torture cullen a little bit more if your a true Edward Elric fan and I lmao when i read the part about Cullen being a wannabe well great story
TacoPower chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
TO FREAKIN FUNNY!
SweeterThanChocolate chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
oh my gawd they FINALLY had the hawt, awesome, (insert everything awesome about edward elric here) Edward Elric and Winry kill those annoying sparkly wannabe vampires! there is no other edward that can top Ed!
xScarletMoon chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Wonderful. I would have accepted a midg..AHimean EdxWin too
Inferno-changeling chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
*Snicker* FUNNY, though I do like twilight. HEY, YOUR PROFILE SAID NO STERO-TYPES. Hypocrite. Jokes. LOL. Te books are actually not Mary Suish, their actually really good. It's the movies tat killed it. NNOOOOO! DAMN YOU HOLLYWOOD!
winry chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
she's a ass hole!
notyourleo chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Is there moar? There must be MOAR!

Elric pwns Cullen!
Prince Furo chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This was hilarious!

DIE EDWARD CULLEN, DIE! :D
ninya-freak chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
oh well. i love twilight bashing xD

FMA totally pwns twilight!

i give this 10/10 for epic pwnage

i pity Ed though. (ed elric, not the cullen.

he deserves death)
sakurademonalchemist chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
You are so right about Mary Sues. God their annoying as hell. I kept getting Mary Sue and Gary Stu complaints all because of one of my characters. I had to place a no-so-subtle hint that I would block people who kept putting those in reviews to get them to stop! I love this fic btw!
Lightning Latias chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
In your face, fans of Edn00b Cullen.
freakgirlXD chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Can't wait to see what you come up with next!