Reviews for Pining
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This was perfect! I loved every part of it!

-Charmy
BloodyRose90 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh, this story deserves so many more reviews! It was delightful, the banter, the angst and the romance (and let's not forget the DHR), so yeah, this was brilliant. Ta-ta! :)
Sharon T chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Cute:) one of the few I have read that Arthur wasnt super rich.
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
wow
Anonymous42 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wow, I really enjoyed to read this such a cute story! Thank you for your working. actually I found this story from your profile where i followed after reading the A Different Secret and it's sequel. And i truly liked the way how you writing the sentences. ;)

oh, and sorry for that my review isn't well written since i'm a reader who doesn't have a english as a mother tongue.
Grizzo chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Great story. Loved the title...thx...gr
inactive132 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Lovely story. I had a feeling it was Arthur that Lance had a crush on. Anyways, there are a few spelling and grammar mistakes, just so you know.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Cute loved it thanks for sharing x
George2Bob1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
very cute and i love lances nickname so cool/funny
Aurora Apocolypta chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Awwwwww _

Wonderful!
momentshaveyou chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This story is great - I love merlin and arthur as roommates!Thanks
sweetLies chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
"Oh, you have such a way with words, my love! No wonder I pine after you so hard!"

Haha. I find it funny that Merlin has trouble saying contractions when he's drunk. That's weird! But it makes him more cute, just like when his blush reaches up to his ears.
M. Monster chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I -adore- the banter between Arthur and Merlin. And Lance, you DHR, you, an older doctor!

Lovely job.
PencilComet chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
The last few lines were absolutely hilarious. Great story.
thelonelyotakugirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2010