Reviews for Didn't Have To Say
sarah chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
this was effin legendary. good show, good show.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
So sweet and adorable!
Jerry K chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Exquisite!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Loved the story. Great writing and loved how you represented each character.
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
You know, I don't ship these two. Not at all. The summary is what caught my attention and the writing is what made me stay to read the whole thing. Some parts were rather adorable, others I thought were a little bit OOC (nothing too damaging though), but all in all, this was a good story and I would imagine that anyone who enjoys the pair would be flailing.

Good work. Keep it up!
JcRMaO chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
So beautiful.
I love it!
PlatonicLovers chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
What are you doing to my life like seriously I don't even ship Reid and Hotch never ever in a million years but how can this be so absolutely beautiful? I wanted to cry again seriously the last bit you could have just used that as a whole story and it would have been perfect!

Can you please write more 5-0 fics because you're awesome okay thank you bye have a great day :D
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
So cute! Read it about 5 times now and it is still cute. Please write a sequel about when Strauss finds out...
Please?
Sergius Snape chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This was soooo cute! Your story is so wonderful! I love it.
Trahnfisch chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
THIS was one of the best stories i ever read! and i sure hope, that i find a lot more from you, when i go looking!

thank you so much for this story!
sproutet-moon chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
oh this is most wonderful. So cute and well written
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I really enjoyed your story.
Seylin chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I just have to take a moment and tell you how absolutely perfect this was. How you broke it down with each member of the team... the different ways they noticed... and the interactions Hotch & Reid had. Perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Awwwww! :')
Nana chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I can't believe they waited 2 years to tell their friends. That makes no sense and if it was me I would be pissed, because these people are supposed to be my friends.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »