Reviews for Secret Sender Rendezvous
Riam chapter 12 . 4/16/2015
I love the slapstick humour! But you also manage to write a realy nice romantic story. I put you on alert, I would not like to miss an update if you ever consider finishing this great story!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
Update!
queen cullen0527 chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
What about magnetic because I am drawn to you.
StAngelS chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
M is for man debs you rock my world. I don't know of I should laugh at or cry for this Bella. And how romantic is Edward? -swoon-

P.S who's the beta? She needs a tiny bit of ass kicking for missing a tiny thing or two. Nothing serious tho.
StAngelS chapter 11 . 12/11/2011
Ok. Just plain squee. Hated you a second with him walking out but lived the little twisty meet me bit.

Miss you btw
TheBellaFanatic chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
HAHAHAHA OMG that was so hilarious when she was getting ready. Her list was a riot. Especially #7, um...duh Bella...you are going on a dinner date. *face palm* These are the characteristics I love the most about her. It's what makes her so unique.

I thought it was also cute that they were both going through basically the same nervousness about this date. Puts them both on the same playing field that way. *giggles*

Edward was quite clever with his arrangements for the big reveal. Too bad that it didn't go quite the way that he planned, but at least it seems that it's working out for him.

Now as far as what "M" should stand for. *taps chin & stares at the ceiling* Well we can rule out "Marry Me" because this is their first date. Unless of course you have some wild little surprise that you want to throw at us. *side eyes you*

Hmmmm...I'm still thinking..."Match made in heaven" or "Mine". Ugh, this is hard to decide since I don't know what you've got up your sleeves in the next chapter. I'm sure that whatever it is it will be Magnificent. ;o)

XOXO B-Fan
Amazone3 chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
Awesome Chapter!Cant wait to read the next chapter!
socceredout chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
Just when it was getting to the reallllllly good part!

At least she has finally realized that Edward and Edward are one and the same..Can't wait for the next chapter. Although I don't think she is going to be happy with Edward.
MissBookQueen chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
The storyline is great !

I had a blast reading all 12 chaps last nite!

Pure fun !

/ BookQueen.
mpg chapter 12 . 10/19/2011
Great. And maybe marry me? ;)
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
I really liked this update, and boy was I definitely ready for the update!

I loved this, the amnesia, then not, the telling him about his dad and their kiss, the walking out and then wallowing... Loved loved loved their talk online, and can't wait for the reveal!

Update soon please!
socceredout chapter 11 . 10/6/2011
OOOHHHH! I can't wait for the big reveal! I guess they each carried around a big secret. I hope Bella is as forgiving of Edward's secret as he was of hers.
Treya chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
D day next time I hope.
maria holmes chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
Thanks for the update! I have to admit I had lost hope that this story would continue... I liked this chapter even though it felt a bit like it was on fast forward. Can't wait for the next chapter where hopefully everything will be revealed! Oh, and I have to say that the part when Bella came to for the n-th time, when she was wondering what the light in her eyes might be, was very funny :-)

Ok, bye, until next time...
Amazone3 chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
Cant wait to read what happens next !