Reviews for If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time
Alexander chapter 1 . 3/22
I will tell my crush tomorrow I just don't know what to say :'(. Great and sad story by the way I cried litteraly
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Aww
RyanD5 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I cried...
ShayminPancakes chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I'm getting into your fanfictions, and realize I would be pretty lucky to be like you. :) this made me cry :,( thanks
Knight Of Balance chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Ash...

One of the Best Stories Ever.
demon alice chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Ohmigosh I almost started crying. Dawn and Ash forever 3
The Amazing Potato Man chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
this reminds me with bestfriend he died last year in a car crash with his mom as well i just miss him so much i wish he didn't die :'(
victini chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
this was sad. i know how you feel because someone close to me died too.
angelcutepie chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
*tear* this was sooooo goood! Made me cry :') it was soo sad. Very good story, I just love it! And I love the Last sentence.

You wrote what he was feeling very well... so well, I could almost feel the same hurt /: *tear* Anyways :') I LOVE THIS! Awesome Job
RedVsBlue327 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This was so sad. This story was beautiful with a good moral.

My head hurts from trying to cry :(

I didnt see any problems with the story, Its the best fanfiction Ive read so far. Please continue to write!
warrior-of-water chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
omg im crying my eyes out but very good story:')
pokemongirl4 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
i can't even say anthing it was a good fanfic
Idontevenusethisanymore chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
That was SOOOOOO SAD. I was crying the whole time. Dawn was such a great person. Ash is also a great person. I would hate to see either of them go like that in the anime. I still can't get over it. Maybe I should stop reading tragedies online.
Angel Rei Ayanami chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I know how you feel my friend. I lost two of my family members. I lost my grandmother on my mothers side last June on the 30th ,and I lost an uncle last week. The thing is that its the same month and only a few weeks apart, too. Sorry about that I just couldn't help myself after reading this story. The story touched my heart deeply and truly and I am sorry to hear about your lost my friend. It was great of to dedicate this story to her. Amazing story. Keep up the amazing work my friend.
zippyfish4 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
So sad... I cried,had to stop in the middle, and cried again! It was a wonderful story, though.