Reviews for Taken An Alternate Ending to Shadow Kiss
Marr chapter 2 . 4/13
I love this! I forgot I was reading FanFiction! Very nicely done!
alexlc chapter 59 . 3/29
This. Was so awesome. D and r being bonded blows my mind. Can't wait to read the sequel. :)

but tonight I sleep. )
buggy11 chapter 27 . 3/7
AHHHHHHH! THIS STORY IS AMAZING SO FAR!

Enough (perfect amount)DimitriRose drama plus fluff
You're introducing the pregnancy possibility in a very great way (I feel sometimes its too unbelievable in other VA fics)

Great action and suspense!

Basically- I cant wait to read more.
Serviah's Song chapter 60 . 12/14/2014
I couldn't put this story down! Fantastic and I am headed to the sequel right now!
B4bidden.Products chapter 59 . 10/30/2014
OMG best book ever! And i say book not story as it really should be a book for real xx cant wait to see the sequel
Gynx chapter 60 . 7/26/2014
I just read the whole story from start to finish and gosh it was just the best oh my gosh! I'm soooooOoOo happy I stumbled across you and your fantastic stories, obviously I have to read them all and I'm crazy pumped to do it. Reading your stories kind of makes me wanna go back to writing my own too. Thanks for the amazing reading material (and the inspiration). You're awesome 8)
cupcake chapter 56 . 7/21/2014
Hi this is really amazing I'm kinda sad it took me four years to find this but I'm glad I caught this keep on making Vampire Academy fanfictions please! Have u seen the movie? Its amazing ! I actually like this better than the original ! Keep it up gurl!
Jen chapter 60 . 7/19/2014
I have to say i LOVED this story! It was so good! And his proposal was SOOOO sweet! It was awesome! I loved that she ended up bonded w dimitri! :)))))thank u! On to the sequel!
BethIsMyName chapter 60 . 5/28/2014
WOW! this was amazing! i am going to read rose colored glasses now!
VA.is.Bae chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
Love this so far
Atlafan1286 chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
i like adrian, and I'm glad you're making him the good guy in the story
Dimitri's Secret Lover chapter 60 . 2/3/2014
I love this story! Actually I like all of your stories I've read most of them!
zvc56 chapter 46 . 2/2/2014
I loved this so much thank you
zvc56 chapter 44 . 2/2/2014
Dimitri is really going to kill Adrian HAHAHAHAHA
zvc56 chapter 34 . 2/1/2014
I was drinking lemonade while reading this weird.