Reviews for Taken An Alternate Ending to Shadow Kiss
J'adore ce chapitre. Juste super
yarix12 chapter 59 . 10/21
fue hermosa
yarix12 chapter 25 . 10/18
no puedo creer eso de yeva
yarix12 chapter 7 . 10/18
yarix12 chapter 2 . 10/18
VAvixin69 chapter 59 . 9/6
I absolutely love this story! It has to be one of the best ones out there! I laughed, cried, was pissed and loved the lemons ;) I can't wait to read the sequel! Oh and I hope now that the last book has been out that u love Dimitri again :)
touls.h chapter 60 . 7/11
Words can not express how much I enjoyed your story. Love your little author notes regarding Dimitri... in an apron... mmm! Love your writing style! I've read practically all your stories and I love all of them.
richkiddropout chapter 20 . 6/3
The bit about the orgy made me literally laugh out loud. Definitely a Rose thing to say.. Did Rose even say it? I can't remember, laughing too much.
Anyway, I've scrolled past this story a few times now. I haven't read it until now because I didn't think I would enjoy it as much but boy was I wrong. It's a great story, written really well and the characters are portrayed perfectly. I should be studying for my exams right now but this is a much better use of my time!
Marr chapter 2 . 4/13
I love this! I forgot I was reading FanFiction! Very nicely done!
alexlc chapter 59 . 3/29
This. Was so awesome. D and r being bonded blows my mind. Can't wait to read the sequel. :)

but tonight I sleep. )
buggy11 chapter 27 . 3/7

Enough (perfect amount)DimitriRose drama plus fluff
You're introducing the pregnancy possibility in a very great way (I feel sometimes its too unbelievable in other VA fics)

Great action and suspense!

Basically- I cant wait to read more.
Serviah's Song chapter 60 . 12/14/2014
I couldn't put this story down! Fantastic and I am headed to the sequel right now!
B4bidden.Products chapter 59 . 10/30/2014
OMG best book ever! And i say book not story as it really should be a book for real xx cant wait to see the sequel
Gynx chapter 60 . 7/26/2014
I just read the whole story from start to finish and gosh it was just the best oh my gosh! I'm soooooOoOo happy I stumbled across you and your fantastic stories, obviously I have to read them all and I'm crazy pumped to do it. Reading your stories kind of makes me wanna go back to writing my own too. Thanks for the amazing reading material (and the inspiration). You're awesome 8)