Reviews for The Abyss
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 6/6
I am not familiar with Everlost but I did enjoy this short poem that had a nice feel to it. Of course I'm a fan of a happy ending, so starting and ending with happy and sunny thoughts, made this feel like it went full circle. Thanks for sharing!

On a different note, thanks so much for reading my first Sasu/Saku story. I hope it came across as intended. Should you have any commentary, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks again!
Captain-Creeper chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Beautiful
Sad, but beautiful
Annabel Fate Juliet Gaisras chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I loved it. It was very good. It made me sad though. I've always wish I could've seen the twin towers with my own eyes. Great poem! five stars out of five stars! *****
RayneTears chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
i love it kar's

don't worry im not gonna rape the comment box thingy again even though i want to but ur right next to me n wats wrong with my nail ? anyway haha i know it was a lil random ohhhh no, **************** (lolz) poem was awesome ! .

PS

(did i rape the comment box, i think i kinda did without meaning to... oh well teehee .)
Mister Quintessential chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I like it! Simple, yet defining. I liked the end too. I'm not really a fan of poetry, but you got me addicted. Great Job. :P
flourelle chapter 1 . 5/23/2010