Reviews for Destiny
Verity359 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Yes. Killing 10.5, it had to be done. This appears to be only the first chapter of a very long series and I haven't read anything past chapter 1 yet, but already I have to comment - It always bothers me a lot when I read a reunion fic that just briefly mentions, in passing, "oh yeah and that clone guy died so anyway" because 10.5 *was* 10, and you can't just say one is worth loving/mourning but not the other. But your opening death scene was definitely epic and awesome, a fitting tribute to the sad, sad life that sometimes has to end for plot reasons, and you have him being properly mourned as he should be, so thank you from a reader who cares equally about both 10's.
TheUltimateFandomer chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
You did good :-)
TheUltimateFandomer chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
I swear to Gallifrey if you kill off Rose...
TheUltimateFandomer chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Personally speaking, I love the death and danger in a book, so this is right up my alley! Keep up the good work :-)!
AthenaGirl823 chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
I read this entire story today - IT WAS AWESOME! :D :D :D
AthenaGirl823 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This is exciting! I was really happy when you said you had this series, and I can't wait to read more!:D

Poor 10.5... :c
The Animanga Girl chapter 19 . 9/12/2013
Ok, the Doctor having contractions was pretty clever ;)
Doctordonnanoble chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
RICKEY!
Doctordonnanoble chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Hooked on the story but poor freakin rose!
kiera-sama chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
Loved this story! Poor Doctor though, having to go through Rose's labor. lol.
LadyElemental chapter 20 . 12/30/2012
Oh dear God, this was easily the funniest chapter ever. I know the plot of the story was bit dark, but this really lightened it up and I couldn't help but laugh at the Doctor trying to deal with labor. Love it!

LE
LVB chapter 21 . 11/1/2012
This was amazing! I love Ten/Rose babyfic and you certainly delivered. I know I shouldn't have found it funny, (poor Doctor!) but there was a small part of me that appreciated a man going through what women go through! Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
I LOLED SO HARD ON CH. 20! XDDDDD this was a great story though. u shud be a riter. luv u! keep riteing fics!
thisdayandage chapter 21 . 9/26/2011
Brilliant story. Very suspenseful. The whole doctor having contractions bit was hilarious. Why was the future doctor having seizures though? I feel like that was never explained.
StopJawnDasGay chapter 19 . 8/13/2011
hahaha the doctor having contractions.

If I ever go into labour I'm going to scream so much at everyone, I can't wait on that aspect :D