Reviews for Destiny
what can i say... it was hilarious... i just love jack and the doctor and rose.. those three are the impossible team... when the doctor was crying in pain and having the contractions... i almost cry because of my laugh... very good story... i love it!
Annienygma chapter 21 . 7/18/2016
Okay, started this story long time ago but didn't really catch my interest. Friends kept saying hang in there it gets good, so in time went back and finished it. Sl glad I did. Great job!
1Serenity1Rose1 chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
Not gonna lie. Best Doctor Who doc I've ever read. I'm really excited to read this whole series and I can't wait to finish them all!
ElspethMcGillicuddy chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Yes. Killing 10.5, it had to be done. This appears to be only the first chapter of a very long series and I haven't read anything past chapter 1 yet, but already I have to comment - It always bothers me a lot when I read a reunion fic that just briefly mentions, in passing, "oh yeah and that clone guy died so anyway" because 10.5 *was* 10, and you can't just say one is worth loving/mourning but not the other. But your opening death scene was definitely epic and awesome, a fitting tribute to the sad, sad life that sometimes has to end for plot reasons, and you have him being properly mourned as he should be, so thank you from a reader who cares equally about both 10's.
TheUltimateFandomer chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
You did good :-)
TheUltimateFandomer chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
I swear to Gallifrey if you kill off Rose...
TheUltimateFandomer chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Personally speaking, I love the death and danger in a book, so this is right up my alley! Keep up the good work :-)!
AthenaGirl823 chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
I read this entire story today - IT WAS AWESOME! :D :D :D
AthenaGirl823 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This is exciting! I was really happy when you said you had this series, and I can't wait to read more!:D

Poor 10.5... :c
The Animanga Girl chapter 19 . 9/12/2013
Ok, the Doctor having contractions was pretty clever ;)
Doctordonnanoble chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
RICKEY!
Doctordonnanoble chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Hooked on the story but poor freakin rose!
kiera-sama chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
Loved this story! Poor Doctor though, having to go through Rose's labor. lol.
LadyElemental chapter 20 . 12/30/2012
Oh dear God, this was easily the funniest chapter ever. I know the plot of the story was bit dark, but this really lightened it up and I couldn't help but laugh at the Doctor trying to deal with labor. Love it!

LE
LVB chapter 21 . 11/1/2012
This was amazing! I love Ten/Rose babyfic and you certainly delivered. I know I shouldn't have found it funny, (poor Doctor!) but there was a small part of me that appreciated a man going through what women go through! Thanks for sharing :)