Reviews for Can I Sleep Next to You?
Korenina chapter 1 . 5/6
This story is so cute in its simplicity. I just loved it. My favorite part was the last part, made me smile like a idiot. Well done!
Unidentified Gem chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Nice storyyy! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I love this one I read it so many times and didn't get bored! You did an awesome job!
AllyKat15 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Loved it! XD
PureDestiney03-Garra'sGirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
KKAAAAAWWWIIIII.
Wait im hello.i meant.
CCUUUUUTTTEEEEE
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
ok, so normally I don't like this pairing but your storys have changed that! I actully really like that pairing now! fantastic job! u are a great writer! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
very cute story! loved it :)
Kawaiilila chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Hahaha loved dat story! Xx
ArtemisMoon chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Cute story idea! Loved it! :D
lea chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I grinned like an idiot throughout the story and it only got bigger at the end. I hope that tells you how much I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Awww cute story!
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Absolutely wonderful and completely original! :D I loved it, especially the last line about that flood being the best thing that ever happened to her. Well done!
Smash41KMF chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
AWWWW! This is definitely one of the cutest GaaSaku stories I've ever read!
The Avenger's Destiny chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Sounds like i flood i heard about on the news last year. I think it was called the "Nashville" Flood? Or the Tennessee Flood. Was this baes off of personal expierience (the flood, i mean)?
Lost Legendaerie chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Hey look it's Possesive!Gaara! One of my favorites! C:

Um... fangirlism aside, I was pleasantly surprised by a few things. Mostly, though, how well you wrote an I assume OC, Ani? That's just... wow, she was just well doen - not too annoying, not too sweet, and it's always cool to see well written OCs.

Um, right. I also liked the general characterizations and how it wasn't too much of a ZomgSAEXFEST or awkward... ness. You know? It wasn't, like, super-realistic in setting but the people in it were pretty good.

Also. I just love Temari. Seriously. C:

Uh, yeah. Overall I certainly liked it.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »