Reviews for Only You
CornerofRadical21 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
so sad :( it's a great songfic
Munz chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Aw. Even though they didn't get together in the end, you know that ultimately they will. I like how you handled that situation and showed the growth that Wally did without Kuki.
Brittana4ever chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
No it a pretty good songfic,
imasmurf93 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
That's really good.

One of my favorite songs! I really do love your stories, they're always great
Harley McCoy chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Very bittersweet. I'm not ususally a fan of song fics, but this was really well done. The lyrics were woven in perfectly. I like Abby's relationship with Wally, and how hard it must be for Hoagie as his best friend and Abby's boyfriend.
tater06 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Oh my goodness...That described Wally's feelings so clearly and perfectly...One of your best works so far, definitely. Give a pat on the back for this one. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I could just feel the emotion bleeding out of the words. So sad, yet with a hopeful ending...Splendid job...This is definitely on my fav list.
Laurie43 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
aww

this is quite sad but hopefully it will end well eventually

you wrote wally perfectly as always

well done
onomatopoetical chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
You know, at first I was completely devastated at the lack of a happy ending for this fic. Then I started thinking that...well, somehow it did the couple more justice than a lot of the 3/4 fanfiction out there.

First of all you kept them in character beautifully. Wally is definitely complex to write because of his habit of sheilding emotion and using agression to hide attraction yaddayadda.

What I like about this is that it's original. Oh it's filled with the pairing, it's definitely a love fic for the two, but you didn't have them cuddling in the end. You didn't have her running back to him in the end of the story, and because of that out of a sea of hundreds this fanfiction is going to stick out.

Not only that but it gives the couple a realistic spin. The chances of two people staying happily in love from such a young age is such a big rarity...In a way you gave these guys more solid ground for future relationships.

Awesomely done. You had me crying for both Wally and Kuki in the end. Way to play on the emotions. :3
rooniey chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
O_O

OH MY CRUD!

...had gotta be one of the most saddest things I've ever read... your got me to tears Panda...

I'm not really much a fan of angst or tragedy though I gotta hand it to you, this story's very good... I feel sad for Wally and Kuki... damn, I just felt my WallyxKuki conscience scream at me (flinch)

(cough) Anyways... like I said, its a great story, I might go back to this when I need a good cry.

Oh! And ps: want me to draw something about this? I might get a little stuck so you might also need to tell me some ideas about it.
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
. . . Why are you awesome, Panda?

I love the bittersweet ending of this. We always see 3/4 fics with fairy tales ending and sugar sweetness but, this seems to fit.

Wally/Kuki Dysfunctional.

END STORY.

Ah, perfect song too. Hoobastank is always so right with their lyrics.

You wrote Wally perfectly. Do not deny your greatness.

-Kati.

*favorites*
super ario chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I put the song on, while I read this, just so you know.

I thought it was rather sad, actually. I mean, they are totally meant for eachother, more than any two people ever could be. And everyone in the whole cruddy world knows that. Poor Wally. He's alone in this one. It irks me that they didn't make up in the end, and especially that Kooks has gone with the Kid. But, hey...as long as Wally gets to go out with that other girl. For now, at least.