Reviews for Amaguq 'Wolf'
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 73 . 4/12
Awesome plot. I love the fact that nothing felt rushed. Everything was gradual and well thought out.
lenniem chapter 73 . 12/25/2014
Although I am late to finding this story. I just wanted to thank you. Your story was very moving and I can't say which is my favourite chapter. Loved your Leah and Cris, pretty fond of jaden and Seth too
Aprhodite chapter 73 . 2/1/2014
I sat here and read this story non stop and I cried and it was such a wonderful story. Though I wish you didn't kill off Emmett and Sam, that broke my heart but this was truly amazing. I was captivated from the start to the finish.
WEML101 chapter 73 . 1/10/2014
This is my second or third time reading this and i am continually in awe. From the beginning you have captivated me as well many other avid readers who are amazed with you talented writing skills. I felt as if I was reading a sequel to twilight but I Leah's P.O.V... Lastly I'd like to thank you for finishing your story and I hope to see another story in the mere future!
All the best :)
astranger chapter 73 . 12/27/2013
I was going to cry at first because you had finaallly updated and the page wouldn't load ! Talk about major waterworks attempting to break free of the mini dam they were behind and then I finished reading and I was like: aawwwwuh, totally worth the wait!

and I'm so happy and ... well ya know ...
sad ! noooo why does it have to end? why?

I'll miss Cris and Leah

ahhhhhhhhhh! -rolls on the ground dramatically with anime tears-
Guest chapter 31 . 12/1/2013
This is good though a little British-y. LOL no American ever says bloke or sod unless they're copying British TV! ;D

I'm glad that Leah is making her peace with the past, though I think she still got the fuzzy end of the lollipop. I mean those brothers she gained are sort of useless. I'm glad that she's making friends with Chris.
Chica76 chapter 31 . 11/27/2013
I seriously started crying when I read the letter Sue wrote. I never cry when I read fanfic but when I read it tears slipped down my cheeks. That letter was beautiful and thank you for sharing this story. I've really enjoyed it and I look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 73 . 11/17/2013
Beautiful story.. Cant believe is over.. Thanks for sharing this with us..
Guest chapter 42 . 11/15/2013
Gaaahhhh! How sweet is this chapter...
Guest chapter 40 . 11/15/2013
I just want to scream...! This story us just so intense, it's Leah finding her self and Cris helping her to be herself again. I like the way the story is slowly finding her happiness. It makes me smile and hope nothing but the best for them..
LegitLuna1171 chapter 73 . 11/13/2013
I loved this story! I felt a part of me die along with the characters when you killed them,but at the same time, I'm glad you did, it was more realistic.( as realistic as fan fiction about vamps and werewolves can be I guess.) cris and Leah wee perfect for each other. I am so sad it's over,but I'm happy with the ending. Your an amazing writer,and one of the only ones I added to my favorites! Well done.
A.J.Fields chapter 73 . 11/13/2013
I'm really sad that this story is over. I loved every twist ad turn along the way and I think you did an amazing job with them. I kinda agree that there shouldn't be a sequel, I like how everything ended up.
MaxiMillion77 chapter 73 . 10/19/2013
oh yeah! Happily ever after! Great story!
Gaara'sAwesome18 chapter 73 . 10/14/2013
I loved, loved this story where you focused on Leah's heartache but you didn't make it sound so dramatic and then with Chris and his "problems" , I have followed this story from the very start and through the whole thing you have never faltered with how good this story is, also giving her a happily ever after is sooo cute and absolutely loved it, with the fact that you gave her a child and reconciled her with rest of the pack, but the way ended it with her joining the barrow pack and also not getting Chris to imprint was a way better ending than stories with her imprinting on some dude and then her being a (dick) about it :) but other than that AMAZING story :D
Inosolan chapter 73 . 10/14/2013
What a beautiful good bye to Leah and Cris and all of the characters we loved. I like how you used the different POVs to let us see the other characters while keeping the focus in Leah's big day. It's nice to see that they've all found ways to be happy and fulfilled. Thank you so much for taking us on this journey it's been wonderful. :)

Good luck with your original work! Will you be still writing fanfic? I have to admit that is still check in to see if Tattoo is continued - it's such a great story!