Reviews for Amaguq 'Wolf'
cherryblossomszahime chapter 73 . 4/19
Every single part of this was absolutely incredible. I was in tears with all the deaths but it added so much more. Anyways thank you for this and I really really appreciated reading this. Thank you.
Shiori-d chapter 73 . 8/28/2015
I really like the story, especially the way you portrayed the characters. One just has to feel with them! The Barrow pack is an awesome idea, I like especially their respective names.
I'm glad there wasn't much Edward/Bella in it.

But for some reason, it doesn't say "completed" in the story description..
Mazerunner1 chapter 73 . 7/12/2015
This is absolutely beautiful!
tamara0k chapter 73 . 7/3/2015
This is 2 years overdue. I loved this story. I am a Leah fan and only Leah and for the life of me cannot realized up to this date how did Mayer lose sight of this great and raw material she created. That said, your story is the one I would have imagined she may follow though with. You gave Leah life in the way she was supposed to. Unlike others, you made her grow and change in her good own time. No rushing and no jumping that she lost character while doing so. The transition was seemless. And Cris, oh my you did wonders with him. Strong and reliable to stand by our Leah. All in all, this is an almost perfect story. Hats down to you. Would love to reed more of your writing.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 73 . 4/12/2015
Awesome plot. I love the fact that nothing felt rushed. Everything was gradual and well thought out.
lenniem chapter 73 . 12/25/2014
Although I am late to finding this story. I just wanted to thank you. Your story was very moving and I can't say which is my favourite chapter. Loved your Leah and Cris, pretty fond of jaden and Seth too
Aprhodite chapter 73 . 2/1/2014
I sat here and read this story non stop and I cried and it was such a wonderful story. Though I wish you didn't kill off Emmett and Sam, that broke my heart but this was truly amazing. I was captivated from the start to the finish.
WEML101 chapter 73 . 1/10/2014
This is my second or third time reading this and i am continually in awe. From the beginning you have captivated me as well many other avid readers who are amazed with you talented writing skills. I felt as if I was reading a sequel to twilight but I Leah's P.O.V... Lastly I'd like to thank you for finishing your story and I hope to see another story in the mere future!
All the best :)
astranger chapter 73 . 12/27/2013
I was going to cry at first because you had finaallly updated and the page wouldn't load ! Talk about major waterworks attempting to break free of the mini dam they were behind and then I finished reading and I was like: aawwwwuh, totally worth the wait!

and I'm so happy and ... well ya know ...
sad ! noooo why does it have to end? why?

I'll miss Cris and Leah

ahhhhhhhhhh! -rolls on the ground dramatically with anime tears-
Guest chapter 31 . 12/1/2013
This is good though a little British-y. LOL no American ever says bloke or sod unless they're copying British TV! ;D

I'm glad that Leah is making her peace with the past, though I think she still got the fuzzy end of the lollipop. I mean those brothers she gained are sort of useless. I'm glad that she's making friends with Chris.
Chica76 chapter 31 . 11/27/2013
I seriously started crying when I read the letter Sue wrote. I never cry when I read fanfic but when I read it tears slipped down my cheeks. That letter was beautiful and thank you for sharing this story. I've really enjoyed it and I look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 73 . 11/17/2013
Beautiful story.. Cant believe is over.. Thanks for sharing this with us..
Guest chapter 42 . 11/15/2013
Gaaahhhh! How sweet is this chapter...
Guest chapter 40 . 11/15/2013
I just want to scream...! This story us just so intense, it's Leah finding her self and Cris helping her to be herself again. I like the way the story is slowly finding her happiness. It makes me smile and hope nothing but the best for them..
LegitLuna1171 chapter 73 . 11/13/2013
I loved this story! I felt a part of me die along with the characters when you killed them,but at the same time, I'm glad you did, it was more realistic.( as realistic as fan fiction about vamps and werewolves can be I guess.) cris and Leah wee perfect for each other. I am so sad it's over,but I'm happy with the ending. Your an amazing writer,and one of the only ones I added to my favorites! Well done.