Reviews for Take A Bow
Ms.allea chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
nice story. Do you plan on updating it?
BuffyAnne chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
Hi! I hope all is well. I just wanted to let you know that I miss this story and I hope you are able to update soon. I will be (not so) patiently waiting. ;)
Vampyresss chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
OMG wow!

I can't believe I'd never read this fic til today!

I really love Shueberry, they have so much chemistry and make the perfect couple. I hope you can update soon! :)
Fire Dolphin chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
oooo, wow. intense. i do hope tht will, well end up getting a job in broadway or a teaching job soon. please update soon!
brikaspoms chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
I do hope you continue with this!
BuffyAnne chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
I really liked this chapter and I enjoyed the different style. The dream was interesting and added an extra layer to everything. I liked getting a glimpse into how she met Alex. And I loved the bit at the end. Will is so perfect. I love how supportive and protective he is being.

I'm glad you made it through your semester from hell! I can't wait to read more. :)
Rainedonmyparade chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
I am in love with this story...I love the way it's told from Rachel's point of view! Can't wait for the next update! :)
Jack E. Peace chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
I'm so happy to see that you updated! This totally just made my day! I like the way that you wrote this chapter, adding a different layer to the story through Rachel's dreams. It was interesting to see what her subconscious had to say on the whole Alexander subject. And, the little bit of Will/Rachel interaction at the end was also nice :) I look forward to seeing what's going to happen next, how Rachel is going to deal with putting this whole Alexander situation behind her and how Alexander is going to react when he realizes that Rachel is gone. Excellent update, hope you get a chance to add more soon!
Coconutters chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
I can not tell you how incredible this story is. No words can express it but I will try. It's real, and just enough tragedy to make it heart felt. It's not cheesy nor is it not enough. It's perfect. I love it. You put my writing to shame and I love you for it. I understand about the writer's block and not having any time to write. So, I'll give you two weeks before I pester you daily to update because I, and a lot of other people, need for you to update this even though you did yesterday. Thank you for writing this and thank you for inventing the body guard character, he's kinda my favorite. Maybe write more of him? :) *sighs* I just plain love this story!
Rainedonmyparade chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
I am soooo in love with this story! thanks for updating so quickly...can't wait for your next chapter! :)
Jack E. Peace chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Hooray! I was so hoping that I would come home from work and find a new chapter in my e-mail and, lucky me, there it was! I absolutely love your Will and Rachel; I know I said that before but it's completely true, especially in this chapter. They're just so darn cute! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next between them (more cutesy scenes, hopefully) and how this whole thing with Rachel's asshole boyfriend is going to be resolved. Keep up the awesome work, I cannot wait to read what's going to happen next!
BuffyAnne chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
You were right; that last line was beautiful. This whole chapter was just gorgeous. You set the scenes so well that I can see everything happening.

I'm so happy that Rachel told Will everything that happened. And I love that we are seeing them falling in love.

I cannot wait for more. Thank you so much for the quick update. This really is one of my favorite stories.
LastToFirst chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
I really like this so far and I can't wait to see what happens next! Hopefully the rest of the glee club will make some sort of appearance and eventually Schue and Alex will meet. Can't wait to read the rest!
BuffyAnne chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
I love this story more and more with every chapter. Protective!Will is one of my favorites and he was just fantastic here. I love how their relationship is developing.

I can't wait for more! I totally understand real life getting in the way. As long as you are committed to completing this, I will be happy and willing to wait as long as it takes for the next updated. :)
Rainedonmyparade chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
wow this chapter was amazing! I am so in love with this story and I really hope you update again soon! Loved it! :)