Reviews for crossfade
foureverbookworm chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
ooohh! This is good! I never thought about how Lord Ombra became Lord Ombra... I think this is a really could take on it! Maybe you could do something about Peter before the first book?
DomesticHeart chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Whoa. I remember reading this a loooooong time ago, before I even had a FanFiction account, and it still has that same impact on me from when I first read it; I am in AWE.

There were a few spelling errors that I only just noticed the second time around of reading it. God, this story just sucked me right in like the actual books. It's actually believable! Like how Lord Ombra became more and more irate as the series progressed, and in the end he's just a monstrous, phantom-like...thing. I'm glad someone else caught onto that.

At first you made things move a bit too quickly, but gradually things began to slow down and really delve into the inner workings of Ombra's past. Great occasional put-in of imagery, too. You never want too much or too little!

You have created a Fanfic here that could be perceived as truth. Again, whoa.
I-am-a-Firefly chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Wow. This is really creative, and I love that it's not just Peter x Molly fluff. *gags*

You made Ombra look so WEAK! And insane, although i already knew that. (:

You have a beautiful writing style.