Reviews for Of Werewolf Kings and Feminine Males
Knights Of Millennium chapter 1 . 7/13
Wow...that was so wierd! But so good! I'm seeing Murder Husbands! Did you watch Hannibal while writing this? Still so weird though!
Is it strange that I find this more cute than sexy? They are adorable together :) love this couple!
Yaoi-Lover-100 chapter 1 . 3/3
that wasn't horrible, it was great! I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I loved the story! It was so different and creative, I guess because people never really do stuff like Voldemort's army a lot of the time so it's good that people like you branch out at make stories between the baddies and goodies to show us a different side of things, you got what I mean?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I remember this! Hotness.
Zayabel Draga chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
A bit rushed, but I liked it
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
This was cute! I love it, and can't wait to read the epilogue!
HPNerdpage394 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
This was great! Made my day!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Bwahahahahhahaaa! OMG that was hilarious and smexy. XD And seriously way out there OOC. lol Still read and loved it. lol
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Lol eat you
Heksy chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I have to say, this was so absurd, it was hilarious. I'm calling it a slight crackfic. Thanks for the laughs.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,934.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Interesting... Not bad but definitely interesting.
SableUnstable chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Just a tiny bit corny, but still enjoyable! And hot! Phew!