Reviews for Vulnerability
Cat in Disguise chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
this is cute! its much better than the average sickness stories I read everywhere. its . . . um . . . touching, I guess?
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is... cute... I don't know if I like the whole pairing of these two... but this was a sweet fic that touched upon and elaborated beautifully trust and 'vulnerabilty'... you've done an amazing job.
Lissa chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
WOW ! one of the best I've ever read . I really like it when the story is well planned and expressed . liked your choice of vocab. and loved how the characters still had their traits from the original game . A final word GREAT JOB ! )
bbb136 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This was gooood. Definitely better than any of the other "One-guy-is-sick-so-the-other-nurses" plot line which is heavily overdone. This had actual development, I really enjoyed reading this. :)
Lierene chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. That was amazing. I really liked that. A lot. I love your writing style and the characters seemed really believable! You did a great job! :D

Hope you don't mind the fave~
hi chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I usually don't say anything really (shame on me) but I really had to say, you wrote a well implied story. I absolutely loved it. It was very enjoyable to read.. Its nice seeing them interact at a more in character level. People sometimes make Shaun TOO harsh and TOO hateful. I like how you 'did' Shaun. ;)
Spartapuss chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I must say, I love your style! So very concise and flowing, and makes me go *sque*!

and I laughed so much at that bit where Shaun chases Desmond around like a mother hen! xD

top hole work :)
9837281933210 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
MagicNein chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Okay, first off, this was so adorable. But, I'm going to be nit-picky for a moment. When someone's got a fever as high as Desmond's, blankets are a very bad idea, you want to lower the internal temperature, and all a blanket will do is insulate all that heat and make it last longer, or even get worse. You get cold because you're too hot, basically. That's the only thing about the story that bothered me, like I said, the rest of it is lovely.
just a rambling romantic chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Is it terrible that this is quite possibly my favorite line ever?

"Jesus, you aren't even wearing any bloody socks!"

sick!clingy!vaguely deranged!Desmond worried!butstillajerk!Shaun is one of my favorite things ever. Especially since you wrote this so well. 3
ani-cat-candy chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
AW! So sweet!

Great story!

*gives huggles and cookies*

Asuka Saruwatari chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Oh, I can just fan-gasm over this chapter for hours. I love it! I hope you update it soon. I would love to see how Shaun becomes later on, or how long it will take for Desmond to become somewhat healthy again. C:
Bloodiemondei chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
AWWNZ. Mega cute!But now... I want more... (Hint-ity hint hint*)