Reviews for The Mask Within
the.stories.live.on chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
I'm dying to see what happens when the glamour is dropped. Definitely going to be fireworks. I do hope you're going to continue this piece. It's too captivating to let it lie. Keep up the good work!
gail19 chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
Its gonna be really ugly when he finds out.
gail19 chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
Unexpected and freaky. In a mostly good way.
gail19 chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Kinda saw it coming but it was still a shock especially when he walked away even when she / we knew there was nobody home.
gail19 chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Thats a heck of a lot of action in one chapter. I'm happy there is more cuz waiting would be of the bad.
gail19 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
My sister has been nagging me to read this, and I finally caved.

Gives a whole new meaning to bloody lemonade. New shoes? It sounds as if she needs hip waders for this but that would probably ruin the image. The visual is amazing.
Mel chapter 14 . 9/24/2010
This is interesting! Buffy getting to know the real Spike, when he's not trying to live up to what he thinks Buffy wants - and maybe Spike will find out that he can be loved for himself? I'm curious about how active the demon is - what does it mean? I hope you get a chance to come back to this fic.
Dawny chapter 14 . 9/6/2010
How sneaky is Dawn with her references to Spike as Buffy's b-friend!
Lollipop chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I love, love, love this story. Can't believe you haven't updated and left the story at such a cliffhanger with Spike not yet back to his senses. You are killing me :)
Pet chapter 14 . 8/29/2010
...refusing to kill him somehow meant her judgment was flawed. Apparently, SHE deserved better. - one of the many good points about the conflicts in Buffy & Spikes' relationship you make.
Beaker chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
My new favorite fanfic...amazing plot and characters.
Giggy chapter 14 . 8/25/2010
Words cannot describe how much I am enjoying your portrayal of Spike.
AliCat chapter 14 . 5/17/2010
Fun. When does everyone - Erica, Spike, etc find out? Or do they?
AliCat chapter 13 . 5/17/2010
Wonderfully whacked. Up, down, and around.
AliCat chapter 12 . 5/17/2010
Except for being a bit lite on one-upping Kennedy its practically perfect.