Reviews for Who Knows
NatWolfie chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
I love this and I feel like you have a good tru-jack banter (a lot of people seem to be a bit off here). I wish you would write more. I can help if you'd like?
HanAce88 chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
This is an interesting way to tell the story because you can make up a new story line. This was an excellent piece I hope that you continue this story for many more chapters.
Popstar chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Hey, great stroy so far! Hope you keep it up. I'd love to read more. Something about Jack doesn't seem right, i like the mystery about him. Like he seems like a nice guy but behind closed doors he's bad. Maybey the could get together or hoop up or somthing. :) lOVING IT
Kessi38 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Loved this chapter. Really liked how they talked about Jack's sister, I can't remember if they said how she died, but I'd love to read how Jack feels about it if you write that!

Anyway, I can't wait to read more!
Reuben deFlash chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
Please write more - I love TC and this story is great. You capture their banter really well.
Ray08 chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Really like this story and can't wait to see what else happens, also Harrison drunk is kind of funny! Update soon!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
loved it was great, captured them perfectly

maria
AsrarSonya chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I'm loving where you're going with this. Can't wait to read more.
Sphdfjk211 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
What if Tru had never existed?

What if Tru's name would have been another or, worst, she had been confused with somebody else?

I think the the REAL message this story gives us is that the actual answer to our PROBLEMS was not in Tru (Eliza Dushku), because I see that the show was cancelled before it could even finish...

I assume that the reason for this was that everyone in SOCIETY (and in the world) believed that, as TRU was a beautiful, young, restless, charming and intelligent girl and even more, helped by the Gods (or some unnatural forces in whatsoever), they would think that as she SEES everything, she could SOLVE everything... And let me tell you, that I know that this is not TRUE, because no one in the world has the power they "gave" -or intended to give her- in the series...

Therefore, I can leave all of you with another QUESTION: (That I would be mostly grateful if any of you could find the answer...)

WHAT IF THE REAL MESSAGE WAS NOT HIDDEN IN TRU'S story, nor even her sister, her brother, her father or her mother? WHAT IF "THE ONE WHO HAD THE RIGHT TO SAVE THE WORLD WAS ANOTHER PERSON -or any other family- and not hers?
Ray08 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Can't wait to see where you gi with the story!
da0117 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
kinda look good

would love to see the rest of it

don't keep us waiting too long
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
YAY! New Tru/Jack multi-chapter fic! Just what I need! I've actually seen your profile before and though I don't read/watch any of the other fandoms you write for, I saw that you were a Tru/Jack fan on your profile and was hoping you'd write a fic for them. So YAY again!

I really love what you did with this fic by making it AU. You have the characters perfectly in character and it parallels the Tru/Jack banter of the show nicely with a flirty, romantic twist. I'm curious to see how their relationship will develop before they get their callings and if you will go into the complexities of their complicated and still forbidden relationship after they receive their callings. Can't wait for their first kiss and then some! Hehe ;)

Definitely looking forward to reading more! I've read this story a few times before posting this review cuz I love it! Looking forward to your next update, which I hope is very soon!
26ja chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Hey:-) I liked it... looking forward to next chap...keep on writing please and don't let us wait for too long for update;-)

PS.: it's pretty cool there's somebody new out there writing TC fanfics
trujackfan chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Great idea I am really looking forward to see where you are going. Please update soon!
Kessi38 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Loved it! Dying to see how this plays out!