Reviews for Newborn
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 11/21
Love the story. Rereading it
Debbie Hicks chapter 24 . 9/20/2014
Chapter 25.
it happene i'Lady Bella Volturi Queen of the undead needed to create a perfectly Army for my husband needed to write a lot of words in Italian and then Sent it all of the Sudden Sneaked daliiest and Drained The Blood of the Vulcands as much many more and all of the Captured as much many more for my Breakfast Lunch and Dinner and a Snack but I was all done and all the sneaked back in for a refuel and could not stop feeding onto the very as all of the Vulcans were with child then were all Turned by myself and trained with them who became my loyal bodyguards and hunted for More Vulcans was a preator of the night and lot of a Killings and deaths and all the murders were out of Control and all of the sudden was Feeding very quite advanced and was still hungriest and I was a wild vampire and a Volturi still Drinking like a Carnivorous but I am Carnivorous the Volturi guard heard me Swallowing Greenish blood and I Told I Am a diet watch myself and they noticed my Crimson eyes showing and reported to Aro their lord Isabella went hunting and created a army of The Vulcans and had them Drained of their blood wholliest she is on a very strict diet and is Covering us and protecting us what is that she did Drained Vulcan blood outside it is very private and is now leaner but toned and More Athletic burst outside and is still hunting is watching her blood intake looks older now and my own voice was Cold so Expressionless but stoic Greetings Aro may you live long and propser peace and long life myself sworn a solemn oath a different vow with my split fingers then Remove your hood very well here is my Surgery pointed ears I threw back my hood very elegantly the royals sighted then Marcus fainted she looks like a Vulcan woman how old she is I Am over One Hundred and Forty-two and twenty-four but that is One Thousands and Forty two years old I am a royal Ancient vampire of high royal Betazoid blood What One Thousands and Forty two years old is a Ancient royal vampire with Betazoid blood burned for your husband she looks older but ancient nice robes and shoes Thank you very much I must take my leave in the manor to live with him with my guards and my best friends are turned by myself and they now serve me and him in case of a crisis meet her robotic guards built and created they look like from the Dark Crystal you are going to a new place it is very huge but large then a strange thing happened to Gianna she fled from her guards made a horrifying noise used my gift Gianna you will be next to my meal suddenly Attacked her and all of the Sudden instend of Blood and Bitten her and then Suddenly her own Scream was heard and right into the Central of her own Neck very too painfully and Crunched her veins and Slapted them out and she suddenly transitoned into a Volturi vampire very well for 4 painful days of her change then she reawakened as Ginnna Volturi my new member but herself needed Vulcan blood and I took her hunting and she was Gifted of Mind Control had turned more Human members all of them were Bitten by herself and she Gained a Wonderous mate I presided and spoke at their Ceremonial of a group now Sworn their oath and vows to myself became my weaponry Body and the Vulcan martial arts they were now Slayers and hunters the Army I Grew and Ballooned again and twiced again needed more loyal Soldiers trained them over my own leadership then my husband and I were strong but more powerful first to reentry America it Happened to us a Blasting light Suddenly Burst us with the Cullens and their own Allies and my own then a RIP! Freed of our own bodies then roaring away from them to start our own verison of the Volturi then the bodies were buried but full of pisons and all of them then suddenly reappeared as Vegetarians unified against them but we were into Cailfornia 37 years later with the three Allies but evolved into Kindred and Interplanetary from the bodies our Carnivorous verisions now serve the Volturi forever and bound them then it came too late but reappeared with the places and their own to start our castle of our own as a Vegetarian verison of the Crystal Millennium coven then all of 261 years later it happened gotten deported you guessed it within the Black Hole and we turned but drained as all of the Vulcan and Animal blood as much we desired and begun a Kingdom of our own then but it was a side affect then we lost our bodies with each half three races now live here with Turned Extraerrestrials with hybrids as all of them our kingdom was much monstrous but largest to rival them then it went KA-BLAST! But six of them blew up and shattered then it happened more Vampires onto planets and worlds filed a report but sided with the Volturi but ourselves were Nationals of her planet and world we now live on Vulcan but their pets and their young all of them deported here and all of the sudden a Interorganic Black Widow spider suddenly hovered Greetings A SPIDER! The each planetary women fled screaming of Rosie was her name was built to look like from a Bug's life the Pack heard their each women with Commander Strom and his age mate was thrown in the dirt by Paul Lahote were very tall and Muscular but grown but mature men Stacey flirted with her gift well and she talked from the movie the women were terrified of Spiders could not but hated Spiders you pipsqueak my mate and wife had eight kids eep oh no he was horrified of his muscles gulped fled from him was so frightened and scared out his hair of them.
Motherof8 chapter 21 . 6/14/2014