Reviews for Newborn
Wanda Oshea Cullen chapter 24 . 3/17
I love u lots 4 bringing bak edward,,n i enjoyed this story lots,,one of the best ive read on this site B-) ;-) XD :-)
Wanda Oshea Cullen chapter 17 . 3/17
:'( :-( im crying my eyes out! How could you just kill him off like that?! I will hunt you down and stab u!
Wha...wha...what?! I'm crying! Not Eddie!
Alice Gone Madd chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
lol
Jadee96xx chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
please write more chapters. p.s i love this story:)
Jade Jewitt chapter 24 . 11/7/2012
hey i love this story please write more chapters )
reobessed chapter 23 . 7/15/2012
nice story loved it
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 23 . 7/14/2012
Just finished reading you story...First off...loved the plot. I loved how strong on confident you made Bella. Though she did have her past that she had to deal with in which made her have some "flaws" in her confidence, but still made her strong.

Secondly, I could tell as your real life continued during the story the quality of the story line did suffer. You hurried it up in the end because you wanted to satisfied your audience and close out your story. I completely understand, but I feel if you ever "revisit" this story to rewrite you will out do yourself. This last chapter I could feel you had more time to think about the ending and it really showed.

And lastly, you have an AMAZING talent. Thank you so much for sharing it with me/us. I look forward to reading more of your work... :-)
Nehnah14 chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
LOL!

I love that last line:

'When life brings you lemons you make lemonade. But what happens when life brings you demons? What do you make out of that?'

Good question...a very good question indeed!
TheYumeTsumetai chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
Edward...Nice answers...Wanna get yourself killed for the second time, I see.
TheYumeTsumetai chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Damn, Bella's got guts!
TheYumeTsumetai chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Edward is extremely modest, don't you think?
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 22 . 8/21/2011