Reviews for Chaplin High School
Oh man I gotta know what happens! Thank you for writhing and please continue! I'll keep reading!
Sammygirl2003 chapter 11 . 12/28/2017
Ahhhhhhhhh! I need more!
Sammygirl2003 chapter 6 . 12/28/2017
not only shells but penuts too.
Sammygirl2003 chapter 6 . 12/28/2017
Eric. You're allergic to penut shells? Hi 5 bro me too.
Sammygirl2003 chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Crazy fighting machine! That's our Dean Winchester right there! A loving/caring brother and crazy fighting machines simultaneously.
Fanfic addiction chapter 4 . 1/14/2017
I think this story is great, it was exactly what I was looking for. The only problem I saw was how you stereotyped everyone at the school and made all the girls fluff their hair and push out out their chests. As a female myself I take a little offense to that. And I know you were exaggerating for the story and everything, but if you're writing something in the future, I want you to know that it made me offended so you don't do this again without thinking it through. That was my only problem with this story. I'm actually re-reading it right now and I'm loving every second of it.
1272vpos chapter 11 . 10/24/2016
Hi, klutz911. It's a great story! I really love the shifting between multiple outside POVs and the mysterious yet true to character Winchesters. Hope you update soon!
Bound by books chapter 11 . 7/28/2016
This is a really great story! Thanks so much for taking the Time to write this. I love how mrs Hamilton is also a past with physiology. It makes the story so unique and interesting to see it through her eyes. You have a great writting style. Can't wait for the next chapter!
And omg the supernatural season 11 finale was amazing wasn't it
Guest chapter 11 . 5/7/2016
Can't wait for new chapter :3
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 11 . 4/11/2016
love it, looking forward to more.
BranchSuper chapter 11 . 4/1/2016
That's a problem of the wandering life that I'd never considered - friends left behind may be worse off once the guys have moved on.
lfair3 chapter 10 . 3/8/2016
Cute story. If ur debating on continuing, please do! Would like to know the ending :)
1272vpos chapter 10 . 3/4/2016
You are back! Hope you finish this story. It's great!
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 3/3/2016
It's been a while... Actually I had to re-read from Chapter one to remember what the previous events were. Nice to have this continued! It looks as if the Winchesters will be movin' on soon.
Tnej77 chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
Amazing! Please keep writing!