Reviews for Chaplin High School
Fanfic addiction chapter 4 . 1/14
I think this story is great, it was exactly what I was looking for. The only problem I saw was how you stereotyped everyone at the school and made all the girls fluff their hair and push out out their chests. As a female myself I take a little offense to that. And I know you were exaggerating for the story and everything, but if you're writing something in the future, I want you to know that it made me offended so you don't do this again without thinking it through. That was my only problem with this story. I'm actually re-reading it right now and I'm loving every second of it.
1272vpos chapter 11 . 10/24/2016
Hi, klutz911. It's a great story! I really love the shifting between multiple outside POVs and the mysterious yet true to character Winchesters. Hope you update soon!
Bound by books chapter 11 . 7/28/2016
This is a really great story! Thanks so much for taking the Time to write this. I love how mrs Hamilton is also a past with physiology. It makes the story so unique and interesting to see it through her eyes. You have a great writting style. Can't wait for the next chapter!
And omg the supernatural season 11 finale was amazing wasn't it
Guest chapter 11 . 5/7/2016
Can't wait for new chapter :3
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 11 . 4/11/2016
love it, looking forward to more.
BranchSuper chapter 11 . 4/1/2016
That's a problem of the wandering life that I'd never considered - friends left behind may be worse off once the guys have moved on.
lfair3 chapter 10 . 3/8/2016
Cute story. If ur debating on continuing, please do! Would like to know the ending :)
1272vpos chapter 10 . 3/4/2016
You are back! Hope you finish this story. It's great!
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 3/3/2016
It's been a while... Actually I had to re-read from Chapter one to remember what the previous events were. Nice to have this continued! It looks as if the Winchesters will be movin' on soon.
Tnej77 chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
Amazing! Please keep writing!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
LOVE IT
Coltonsabs chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
It was awsome
Leighna07 chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
Its a good story, too bad its not finish yet. Hope you continue the story. :)
TWILIGHTreader1 chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
I really thought that sammy would run up and interrupt their meeting with the truth.
i didn't think he would let his brother take the fall when it wasn't really his fault
(those 3 idiots should take the fall; they started it)
plus, her expression upon finding out that shy sammy has a fighting capability to rival his brother would be priceless, esp since she thinks she has dean (and sammy) figured out (it annoyed me that she thought it was dean that hurt them-the fact that he did do it doesn't excuse her jumping to that conclusion).
anyway, even though i know the probability of this actually happening is slim, please finish this
i am rather interested if you hadn't noticed in my ranting above
anyway interesting story
it's definitely different than most i've read
Izzyismycat chapter 9 . 4/10/2013