Reviews for Never
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Can't wait until next chapter. loved these immensely and YAY for getting a shout-out! Thanks so much!
Machamom chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I love it. It goes right up there with Snake Eyes' list. Can't wait for the next chapter to see what Beachhead did.
Loki22 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Quite cool! I will wait for Rule 16! :)
meme12 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Hi there meme12 here! I take my hat of to you for this hilarious fic! Please update soon!

Meme12
Rai Science chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Hilarious! :) I kept expecting to see something ao the lines of Never remind Snake Eyes that his best friend was brainwashed by Cobra, or call him a traitor. For some reason I can really see Snakes going off and beheading someone over tn. Same with Jinx.

But Rules 1, 16, and 8 are my favs. And the Nina ones. Those are fun. Can't waot for the next xhapter, an the next chap of Silence!
kobez2.0 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
As soon as I read the summary I thought of the Hulks line from the Marvel/DC youtube videos. fist rule of never-do list do not talk about never-do list.

Peace,

-Kobez-
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
So THAT'S what caused the Tunguska event. Carl Sagan was wrong...

I laughed so hard I cried. This is great, and should probably be included in all standard recruit briefings.

And yes, the medics are sneaky bastards. Comes from working with ninja too much. Some things are learned through necessity.

And I now really, really want to find out what Spirit did to our favorite Ranger.
Kathleen chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Really liked it. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! What will Spirit do? He seems to quiet and mild...
snowecat chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
*snicker* Rules are kind of cute. I've seen some real doozies once or twice. Chicken-with-a-Mauler was cute.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2