Reviews for Bad Mojo
EmilyF.6 chapter 25 . 4/11/2013
I loved this story so much! It kept me hooked until the end, which was really great, especially for a kind of long story. :) Thank you for writing.
ashtyn2188 chapter 20 . 2/15/2012
what does OC stand for? ~ A
ashtyn2188 chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
EVIL! but it makes the story interesting, i hope its temporery! ~ A :)
ashtyn2188 chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
im happy this story was made. my favorit character is sam. thank you and i hope you make more! ~A :)
ccase13 chapter 23 . 2/6/2012
I enjoyed this story. Dean was right to trust the older bokor. Bobby and Dean really had a hard job watching Sam be tortured and being unable to do much about it.
ZiggyZigZag chapter 25 . 1/13/2011
I really love this story! I just love all your stories! They're soooo freaking nice! I'll definitely read the next one!

You are such a great author, and I've been reading some of your other stories too... I can't wait to start reading a new one! :D

Keep doing what you do, your really good at it! :D I'm almost sad that's it's over! Maybe I'll read "Bad mojo" again! :P
Angela chapter 19 . 9/23/2010
super good update soon!
nolongermyaccount chapter 25 . 6/30/2010
This was a great story, poor sammy! - and I look forward to starting part two... which I might do now actually!
JediMagnet09 chapter 25 . 6/10/2010
Thanks so much for writing such a great story! I loved all of it, it was brilliant! I'm really sorry about your job, that sucks. Thanks for recommending those stories, I wish more authors would do that. I loved your story, so I have a good chance of liking things you recommend. I don't know if that logically makes any sense but...oh well. Anyway, great story! Damion was freakin' creepy, dude! :) He was fugly. :)
Rachelly chapter 7 . 5/11/2010
uh-oh. So he wants them to steal for him, to acquire a talisman. Poor boys...being manipulated to avoid Sam being in pain. I pity this guy. Dean is gonna make him pay for what he is doing to Sam when all is said and done!Gotta love Dean's protective side! Good job!
Rachelly chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
I liked Dean's anger in this...hating the guy who is choosing to manipulate them by hurting Sam. Wrong way to motivate Dean to help. His motivation will be to kill the guy first chance he gets! Your baddie is gutsy, though. Walking up to the Winchesters like that. It will be fun to see his reaction when he realizes he's in over his head messing with Dean. Thanks for the run read!
Rachelly chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
Oooh! The big meeting! Can't wait to see what happens!
Rachelly chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
Poor Sammy! Crushed...This guy is gonna face the wrath of one furiously angry older sibling! Poor Dean, having to watch his brother suffer without knowing how to help him. Hope Bobby comes up with something soon!
Rachelly chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Oooh! Poor Sammy. Burned without any understanding of what was happening. Dean was spot on! Concerned, big brotherly tending his hurt sibling while trying to down play what was obviously a serious injury. I love the way you portray Dean! I'm worried for Sammy, though! Eep!
Rachelly chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
I don't like this Damion guy! He's hurting Sam, somehow! Very curious what is going on. Love Dean's helping his little brother through the pain and watching over him through the night and helping him up and into bed in the morning. Love the little details you put in...of him making it dark so Sammy can rest. I love when Dean is portrayed as the great big brother we all know he can be! Fun read! Really got me curious...