Reviews for The Lives That Were Never Theirs To Have
VG LittleBear chapter 4 . 4/29
Hi, I just finished reading the four chapters and you really did a fantastic job. All characters stayed recognizable, and I had much pleasure to learn more about Tony, Kate, Ziva, and Gibbs.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 4/6
I love it. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Funny how Gibbs got Ziva, McGee and Todd back but not Tony. It is known that Gibbs had asked for Ziva and McGee but not Tony at the time.. That had always pissed me off.. Notice that after he got his team back he still didn't treat Tony as if he was his senior agent.. Wish the writers would change Tony back to the way he was season four when he was the leader and with Jeanne. It's so sad that they had to ruin Tony's character and make him into such an idiot..
sopmire chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Gah! I'm still all teary! Love the story, all the different versions. Very sweet family! Thanks for writing and sharing
Sarai chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Awesome story!
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
AWWWWWW

You had me tearing up with this one.

At first, I couldn't stop smiling; Gibbs was so sweet and I just adored Kelly. But then when I reached the end and remembered this is what SHOULD of happened, I started tearing up.

Poor Gibbs :(

You did beauitfully with this - you packed so much emotion into it. It's wonderful :D

And on a side note, this bit

"My partner startled her a bit," he added, failing to keep the humor out of his voice as he glanced over at his partner. He knew that if Tony could have glared at him he would have, and he was 90% sure he heard a muttered "screw you" as he turned away."

That was AWESOME! I don't know why, but that just had me laughin so hard. I could just picture that scene so clearly and I was busting up

Awesome job :D
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
AWWWWWWW!

Ziva :'(

I feel so bad for her now; this is really what it should have been for her mom and Tali and the team.

I LOVED this chapter. It may have been long, but every word was wonderful. I couldn't help but alternate between crying and smiling whenever Ziva broke down or there was a scene with her and Gibbs.

Lovely job. :)
Sarai chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Awesome story!
petuniatc chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
I'm so happy you've gotten back to this story. I had particularly liked the Kate chapter but now I really like this one. Plus Tali as everyone's little sister is great.
Tracey Claybon chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
I wish that "Wife and Mother" had been how the show had gone. I loved the previous chapter as well - but this one would have fit right into the show without losing a beat. Outstanding piece of work - thanks for writing it.
wiccanforever chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Aw, I'm so sad now. Kate's always been my favorite character and I'm so upset that she died on the show.
tiffaroolou chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Fabulous chapter. Very sweet. :D
gaddzkemp chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Yay! Kate's still alive! *raNDomNesS* gkjdlfjelkajfesdkljf *end RaNdomNesS* I like it!
NCISchick chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
i was in tears for like that whole chapter! at first sad...but then happy and then sad again and then happy as hell! that was so moving and wel written...man i wish this is how the show had of turned out (but Tate would have happened!) this is one of the best stories i have read where Kate and Ziva are both on the team...well done and i so can not wait for more!

lots and lots of love, Love NCISchick xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo
NCISchick chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
okay...so im in tears. the part about SWAK, Twilight (*cries*) and T&C had me crying like a baby...i wish Tony's dad was like this...it was a really moving chapter. well done *wipes away tears* it was brilliant, really brilliant.

Love NCISchick xoxoxoxoox