Reviews for Halo Effect
CTEricFan chapter 47 . 9/18/2019
I’m not a fan of the AH E&S stories but I really enjoyed this one! I’m just curious, what made you have Sookie as a Michigan native instead of a southern girl? And I love the Northman brothers.

Hope you’ll do another one like this or maybe give us a glimpse of E&S in the future with their kid(s).
Wild Child 1954 chapter 1 . 7/24/2019
OK, I had forgotten all about the fudge shops in Saugatuck! It's a good thing I never lived anywhere near because that fudge is to die for! Great start to the story so far!
lbot1979 chapter 5 . 5/14/2019
I don't understand why she just won't go to the Dr. It doesn't make any sense at all. It makes it seem like she is kind of a crazy stalker that just wants to be with Eric and not try and help herself at ALL. I just don't get it.
HartleySkarsgard chapter 47 . 5/30/2018
I love love love the ending! Matt Damon sounds amazing and Eric & Sookie will make great Hollywood parents :)
Guest chapter 47 . 12/2/2017
I think this my favorite story of all!
Fortique chapter 40 . 8/9/2016
Nope, no happy here about not including the family! That's just wrong, even more knowing the woman was head over hills about her son's wedding, granted, don't let her plan the event and force her to stick to your own plans, but discarding them like that, shame on Eric(k)!
mkm620 chapter 47 . 5/10/2016
Loved your story! The whole thing! The characters, the plot, the amount of angst, the lemons. It's great, your great!
mkm620 chapter 42 . 5/10/2016
So I totally love your story, but sometimes I love your comments just as much! Hehe
InfertileMyrtle chapter 47 . 4/22/2016
I had forgotten how well you portrayed the "fertility journey". It's one of the most accurate I've seen. I truly hope that particular part of the story didn't come from experience. As you can tell from my name, I'm familiar with it as well. Best of luck regardless, and as always, I loved it!
MargaritaS chapter 47 . 3/13/2016
this was so well written, you crack me up :)
ps. also made me very hungry with all the delicious sounding foods, lol
AZSeaOtter chapter 47 . 1/30/2016
A perfectly awesome story! Loved it! Thanks so much for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
OH, this is going to be awesome!
InfertileMyrtle chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
LOVE this story! So much actually that I'm reading it for the 10th or so time.
realjena chapter 12 . 9/4/2015
I had forgotten how much I love this story. So glad I'm going for seconds. Excellent job!
candykorn0 chapter 47 . 2/16/2015