Reviews for Halo Effect
candykorn0 chapter 47 . 2/16
Loved this story!
MiniLover chapter 47 . 1/5
This was such an amazing story! You did such a great job of conveying their wonderful relationship! I enjoyed it so very much! You are such a gifted writer! I'll definitely be ready more of your stories!
MiniLover chapter 29 . 1/4
The Emmys were great! These two and their little group keep me in stitches! Can't wait till they head home though! Yum!
MiniLover chapter 7 . 1/3
I am totally in love with this Eric! Such a sweetie and a gentleman!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/3
This looks like it's going to be an awesome story! Can't wait! Gotta get back to it...
eustaciavye1 chapter 47 . 12/20/2014
And she met Matt Damon and had Erik the Viking's baby. Best ending evah!
Jenndukefan chapter 47 . 11/30/2014
I didn't start reading this story till 2 days ago being I have only just started to read fan fiction stories in the last 3 to 4 months. Your story is one of the first few where it is all human and I must say it is my favorite with a Sookie/Eric relationship. I loved how you took a whole new concept to it. And I loved how you made Bill out to be a bad guy (but I will admit I compliment pretty much any writer about how I love that they show him in a negative light). Thank you for such a beautiful story. I know you wrote this years ago so you are probably shocked to get a new review on it but I wanted to tell you how much I loved the way you portrayed Eric (an Eric that doesn't mind showing his feelings) and Sookie and their relationship with each other.
Nyanmaru desu chapter 47 . 11/11/2014
Best. Story. Ever.

Aww, two words for them, Perfect. Soulmate.
Ugh I want one Eric for myself. Pffh
Love your story! This is so fucking awesome, man!

Keep writing!
Guest chapter 47 . 11/11/2014
Best. Story. Ever.

Aww, two words for them, Perfect. Soulmate.
Ugh I want one Eric for myself. Pffh
Love your story! This is so fucking awesome, man!

Thanks!
Chocorich chapter 47 . 11/11/2014
Best. Story
CMont chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
I came to this party late, but it's hilarious! The crazy premise makes the tangled plot very funny :)
WitchMitzi chapter 47 . 7/28/2014
Awesome story! It is kind of weird for Eric and Sam to be friends in a good way.
KeepCalmAndDoItLikeAFanGirl chapter 47 . 4/5/2014
.Story! Seriously, it's like a perfect blend of Romance with a dash of drama, a swirl of silliness and laughter with a topping of some awesome sprinkles :D I really liked how you made Eric and Sookie's relationship a beautiful whirlwind romance and not some lovey-dovey sickly love story, i find with some stories that 'I love you's' are used here, there and everywhere but it felt like they were actually meaning it and not just reminding each other. The characters were all well developed, including secondary characters, the story-line was straightforward and, for me, it's a great read when you need the angst to just melt away and just breathe in a captivating story.
catch39 chapter 3 . 2/28/2014