Reviews for Halo Effect
mkm620 chapter 47 . 5/10
Loved your story! The whole thing! The characters, the plot, the amount of angst, the lemons. It's great, your great!
mkm620 chapter 42 . 5/10
So I totally love your story, but sometimes I love your comments just as much! Hehe
InfertileMyrtle chapter 47 . 4/22
I had forgotten how well you portrayed the "fertility journey". It's one of the most accurate I've seen. I truly hope that particular part of the story didn't come from experience. As you can tell from my name, I'm familiar with it as well. Best of luck regardless, and as always, I loved it!
MargaritaS chapter 47 . 3/13
this was so well written, you crack me up :)
ps. also made me very hungry with all the delicious sounding foods, lol
AZSeaOtter chapter 47 . 1/30
A perfectly awesome story! Loved it! Thanks so much for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 1 . 1/28
OH, this is going to be awesome!
InfertileMyrtle chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
LOVE this story! So much actually that I'm reading it for the 10th or so time.
realjena chapter 12 . 9/4/2015
I had forgotten how much I love this story. So glad I'm going for seconds. Excellent job!
candykorn0 chapter 47 . 2/16/2015
Loved this story!
MiniLover chapter 47 . 1/5/2015
This was such an amazing story! You did such a great job of conveying their wonderful relationship! I enjoyed it so very much! You are such a gifted writer! I'll definitely be ready more of your stories!
MiniLover chapter 29 . 1/4/2015
The Emmys were great! These two and their little group keep me in stitches! Can't wait till they head home though! Yum!
MiniLover chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
I am totally in love with this Eric! Such a sweetie and a gentleman!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
This looks like it's going to be an awesome story! Can't wait! Gotta get back to it...
eustaciavye1 chapter 47 . 12/20/2014
And she met Matt Damon and had Erik the Viking's baby. Best ending evah!
Jenndukefan chapter 47 . 11/30/2014
I didn't start reading this story till 2 days ago being I have only just started to read fan fiction stories in the last 3 to 4 months. Your story is one of the first few where it is all human and I must say it is my favorite with a Sookie/Eric relationship. I loved how you took a whole new concept to it. And I loved how you made Bill out to be a bad guy (but I will admit I compliment pretty much any writer about how I love that they show him in a negative light). Thank you for such a beautiful story. I know you wrote this years ago so you are probably shocked to get a new review on it but I wanted to tell you how much I loved the way you portrayed Eric (an Eric that doesn't mind showing his feelings) and Sookie and their relationship with each other.
2,816 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »