Reviews for Halo Effect
AZSeaOtter chapter 47 . 1/30
A perfectly awesome story! Loved it! Thanks so much for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 1 . 1/28
OH, this is going to be awesome!
InfertileMyrtle chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
LOVE this story! So much actually that I'm reading it for the 10th or so time.
realjena chapter 12 . 9/4/2015
I had forgotten how much I love this story. So glad I'm going for seconds. Excellent job!
candykorn0 chapter 47 . 2/16/2015
Loved this story!
MiniLover chapter 47 . 1/5/2015
This was such an amazing story! You did such a great job of conveying their wonderful relationship! I enjoyed it so very much! You are such a gifted writer! I'll definitely be ready more of your stories!
MiniLover chapter 29 . 1/4/2015
The Emmys were great! These two and their little group keep me in stitches! Can't wait till they head home though! Yum!
MiniLover chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
I am totally in love with this Eric! Such a sweetie and a gentleman!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
This looks like it's going to be an awesome story! Can't wait! Gotta get back to it...
eustaciavye1 chapter 47 . 12/20/2014
And she met Matt Damon and had Erik the Viking's baby. Best ending evah!
Jenndukefan chapter 47 . 11/30/2014
I didn't start reading this story till 2 days ago being I have only just started to read fan fiction stories in the last 3 to 4 months. Your story is one of the first few where it is all human and I must say it is my favorite with a Sookie/Eric relationship. I loved how you took a whole new concept to it. And I loved how you made Bill out to be a bad guy (but I will admit I compliment pretty much any writer about how I love that they show him in a negative light). Thank you for such a beautiful story. I know you wrote this years ago so you are probably shocked to get a new review on it but I wanted to tell you how much I loved the way you portrayed Eric (an Eric that doesn't mind showing his feelings) and Sookie and their relationship with each other.
Nyanmaru desu chapter 47 . 11/11/2014
Best. Story. Ever.

Aww, two words for them, Perfect. Soulmate.
Ugh I want one Eric for myself. Pffh
Love your story! This is so fucking awesome, man!

Keep writing!
Guest chapter 47 . 11/11/2014
Best. Story. Ever.

Aww, two words for them, Perfect. Soulmate.
Ugh I want one Eric for myself. Pffh
Love your story! This is so fucking awesome, man!

Thanks!
Astra Leonis chapter 47 . 11/11/2014
Best. Story
CMont chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
I came to this party late, but it's hilarious! The crazy premise makes the tangled plot very funny :)
2,812 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »