Reviews for Mademoiselle Meurtre
debatable-cerealkiller chapter 26 . 5/17/2016
Hey so after reading you're harry potter fic I thought I'd take a look at your other fics and I found this. Now I'm not like expecting you to post or write the sequel to this especially while you're writing your other fic. But I am kinda curious as to what the rest of the plot was going to be like. I mean Donny (in the movie) dies in the cinema right? Anyway don't feel like you have to tell me I'm just curious what was going to happen to Madelynn. She's really cool.
PS Are you European? What with the German in this fic and the French in the other.
she-wolf22 chapter 26 . 7/24/2015
OMG...this must be revived!
lulu009 chapter 26 . 12/15/2012
I just found your story and I absolutely love it! Please put a sequel up soon I just can't live with the suspense in the ending!
opticon217 chapter 25 . 9/7/2011
i smell a reunion coming but also something dangerous! don't keep me waiting too long
DamonSalvatorelover chapter 25 . 9/7/2011
Next pleas
SternAmBauch chapter 24 . 8/24/2011
oh, no, I want more! I've read your story in 3 days and I really, really fell for it! I can't wait until you finish it up! And a sequel would be nice as well ;)
Eleana128 chapter 24 . 7/9/2011
yay! So happy to see and update. I love madelyn, shes a great character. I'm really looking forward to an update :)
MissMjukost chapter 24 . 7/8/2011
Nice to see a new update! :D
DamonSalvatorelover chapter 24 . 7/7/2011
DamonSalvatorelover chapter 22 . 6/23/2011
Next please
opticon217 chapter 22 . 3/9/2011
your story is really good with so much going on all the time! love for a sequel
klutzygal12 chapter 22 . 1/26/2011
I truly adore this story. I say yes to a sequel, by the way.
Liliesshadow chapter 22 . 1/19/2011
awww! but hes so sweet!
ichigomisa1 chapter 22 . 1/19/2011
Soooooo gooood! Write more I love it!
ichigomisa1 chapter 20 . 1/9/2011
Omg omg omg more mooreeee
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »