Reviews for The Gambit 2b: Real
atweird chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Ughh. I want to die. In a good way. 10/10
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
yeah not what I was expecting (really don't mean it in a bad way) for some reason I was thinking it would continue on to where 'carnal' left off but either way, this side chapter was interesting, I always kinda figured he was there because that's the job Storm gave him but it's nice knowing he wanted to know more about Rogue since 'till now she's stayed a mystery to him, afterall that was the deal, he got 'her' (body) and she got the truth (mind). Aah I think Rogue's on a win win here cause she also gets to enjoy that sexy cajun.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This had me sighing at how much I miss you and your fics! I want my aiRo25 and her lovely fics and I think I am even having withdrawal symptoms from it all! I loved this and was secretly planning to steal your incredible rendition of Gambit away but thought better of it. lol. If I did I doubt I would return back to my world of choas and deadlines... and probably would have given it all up for the adoration I have for your wonderful Romy and Remy! :) I cannot wait for the middle of May to appear then I can devot more time to your blissful fics! All my love and thanks for this ficlet!
coup fatal chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
SHA-BAM! That was awesome... I need an update on this one sugar! cause it rocked!
onyxred chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
good thing you did not throw it to the trash, it would have been a shame to loose such a great piece of work, thanks for posting it.
TheVRogue chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I like it its vary Gambit!
courtneykutie chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Looks good!
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Hi,

You know my one true goal is to finally read all your stories and be able to just read when they update! Plus...your stuff is awesome..who WOUlDNT update? I WOULD!

THUS...

That was awesome, the feelings, the way you described his masks and the pondering that leads to the way he really feels. I like it! It was simply, but so complicated, you are so good at doing that...hehehehehehehehe...I liked how you used Rogue to put into perspective his life and the way they are interwined already..hehehehe...now I want more updates! WAIT, you have more stuff...you really are bad for me, it takes my attention from updating...so I'm going to blame you if my readers nag me! :P

Thanks for this AWESOME-NESS! If you had thrown this out...I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU! It tis to awesome!

~Paige
AshmandaLC chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Oh, good character insight :D

Since I've read Carnal, I think this adds a bit more of a personal touch to him as a person.

Great job :D