Reviews for Pilgrim's Comfort
Silent IV chapter 1 . 6/20
Two things, first you are right about the friend situation and tali is the perfect character for that, second is that if you are going to put (f) Shepard as a tag then make Shepard a FEMALE i started reading the story because of the tags in the deception. Personal request for the story (f) Shepard & Tali.
pepoluan chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This story is oh-so-bittersweet. I smiled and cried at the same time. Happy to see Tali there for Shep, and sad because it will take more than 2 additional years of her suffering emotionally before her love is responded to with conviction.

You managed to portray a very IC Tali. And your Shep is very believable, very... human.

This is a very nice scene... so let me guess: your ME2 pair is Shepard/Tali? :)
almostinsane chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Great story! This does seem like something Tali would do. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Wiggs Magee chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
well written
Stickki chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Hmm, this one had quite the tragic vibe to it. I liked those third person -thingies. 'The certain member' ones.

Tali's recollection of past, important events was good, except that if you are planning to use your current fic as a backstory to this one, sticking with continuity is going to be hard.

I would suggest that you rewrite this one, and start clean, using this one only as a guideline, since Comfort is pretty well written.

Anyway, it always makes me sad that Tali and Shepard can't find each other in the first ME...

Since it leads to sad fics like these...
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Awesome story please continue
tired o'sleeping. Zzz chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Theres this story about about some dude who once dreamt making something super-awesome. Only this dude,you see? Dude'd talk about his project, maybe even lay out some detail work, just planning it out. But eventually, these plans were forgotten, the work, stashed away in the attic never to be seen again.
Do you know what happend to this dude? :(
Nothin'...
But I will most surely throw some imaginary squirrels at your face should you decide not to write the sequel described in your author's notes.
Implicitus chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Fantastic, thank you! I hope you'll write more and explore Tali's point of view further.
Kenyade chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Nice job. Stayed true to the game yet was decidedly your own.

And Tali was perfectly in character. Great work!

Just a heads up: "But she Ashley gone."

I think you'll want to fix that.
Ganja Naraku chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Haha. That wass nice. Well done. I enjoyed that. :)
Nezahoo chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Very well writen friend.

Tali was surpose to be One of the LI for me 1 but they cut her out cause they felt people wouldent like it. a poor choice indeed.

I could see the scene happaning before my eyes as i read it, thats the mark of a good fic,

Tali is very IC here, And if you ever decide to write more, Im sure we'll all be eager to read it.

Might wana get yourself a beta reader, im sure theres many in the ME forums that can help you with that.

Regardles, Thanks for an enjoyable read.
Anomynous chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Personally I think that this is a very good story and, despite the fact that you've made it clear you aren't going to continue it, I think it would be interesting to see where you'd take it. You said that pretty much all of the ideas have been taken, but as far as I can see it as long as you write it in your own style and come up with your own dialogue, ect. then it's still your story. Either way, whether you decide to continue or not, I thought I'd tell you that I enjoyed reading your story and hope that you enjoyed writing it.