Reviews for Haunting the Loser
Guest chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
I loved it! I hate it when people make effie a monster
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
You don't have clove. That might be a good but hard one!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Suzanne Collins couldn't write this it is too amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
AMAZING! I normally don't read poetry and clicked on it by mistake but it was awesome to say the least!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/11/2012
Oh I have been waiting for marvel
Guest chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Wow! These rhymes are amazing! Also really well written.

When I try to write a rhyming poem, it always turns out funny, but yours are amazing!
inescapablesuffering chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Really good, and I love how the rhymes are so flawless. Some poems sound like they make too hard an effort to rhyme, and it ruins the effect. You have a perfect rhyme scheme for a deep poem that still sounds amazing. Adding you to my community.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I really loved this. It just shows the guilt that Peeta and Katniss will always carry even though they did win.
carmencielle chapter 50 . 8/21/2011
Such a great collection of poems! If you ever write something original, you could TOTALLY get it published! My favorite poems were Glimmer and the female morphling addict (although the one from my pov is extremely accurate!)
carmencielle chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
Love this poem! This is depressing, hopefull, and really well-written!
DiedLaughing chapter 50 . 4/26/2011
As I said in a periouse review your truly amazing ypour a great poet and a greweat writer i really liked this last one anyway keep writing and i hope to read more soon!

READ, WRITE, LOVE FABFICTION

~DL
Leia 96 chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
Okay, so I just sat down and read all 50 in one sitting (I'm kind of obsessive like that) and I just have to say, you are incredible! My favorites were probably Cinna, Finnick, and Matza (yes I'm about to go check out Truth D). And of course the main three. But really, they were all excellent.
RipredtheGnawer chapter 50 . 12/8/2010
AHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

About this last one, I was like, "meh, it's okay." until the last stanza!

That's a killer!

(and I mean that in the sense that it's absolutely outstanding, not the whole sadistic homicidal mass-murderer way)
RipredtheGnawer chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
hmm... interesting
RipredtheGnawer chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
well, whatever you say, I think it's just as good as the others. and i've decided to favorite this